tf10 nozzle has broken off, will UE replace it?
Aug 14, 2012 at 1:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

cordylidae

New Head-Fier
I have had them for less than a year so they are still in warranty but i hear logitech aren't very good for customer service. i have checked and the drivers seem to be working so i could potentially turn them into customs (only if i have too). i dont want to glue them back in place. has this happened to anyone else if so what did you do?

this is a picture i have stolen from another thread of what has happened:

Aug 14, 2012 at 1:15 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
I have had them for less than a year so they are still in warranty but i hear logitech aren't very good for customer service. i have checked and the drivers seem to be working so i could potentially turn them into customs (only if i have too). i dont want to glue them back in place. has this happened to anyone else if so what did you do?

this is a picture i have stolen from another thread of what has happened:

Contact Logitech customer service.  See if they can do anything.  If they can't, then turn them into customs :)  If you do turn them into customs, they'll sound better too!  And be mroe ocmfortable :)  

Aug 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #3 of 4
It has happened to others in the forum before. Contact UE first and remember to have your receipt ready.

In worst case that they refuse to fix it, you can alway glue it back carefully with superglue.

Aug 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #4 of 4
i do have my receipt,my problem no is that i am trying to contact logitech via their website however it is asking for the:
model number
PID or S/N
P/N (part number)

i don't know any of them, and i cannot email them without them. does anyone know how to find them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back