Test Monster Turbine Pro Headphones!
Nov 28, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #46 of 131
I'm in
wink.gif

I am really curious how they compare with IEMs I have and how much fun can they deliver on a variety of music.

Nov 29, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #47 of 131
Hello, I would definitely be interested in reviewing these IEMS. Being a college student, I am sure I could give a good perspective on the audio as well as performance in a wide variety of situations.

This may not seem important, but considering the price range these units are in, many of us will consider using them on a day-to-day basis as wel as for audiophile purposes.

Nov 29, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #48 of 131
I would love to try them, I have the Turbines also, and I would love to try them to compare it with my Westone UM3X and other stuff too!

Nov 29, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #51 of 131
I would also be interested.

Nov 30, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #58 of 131
Ive already commented here once. I'd love to get the chance to test your new product. I'm updating the thread so the person choosing, if it is you Sound Matters. I wanted to let you know I recently purchased the brand new released phone from Westone.

I just bought the newest product in there line the Westone 2. Not UM2. Supposed to be a improvement to there last. It is in the perfect price range of the Monster Turbine Pro's and would make for a great comparison product and price wise. I could do a 1 on 1 review. They'll be here in a few days but maybe after testing your Pro's it will pull me over to the otherside.

Thanks again!

Nov 30, 2009 at 3:38 AM Post #59 of 131
Thank you for selecting me and 3 other people to have the opportunity to listen to the Monster Turbine Pro In-EarPhones. I and many more have been waiting for this day. Thanks in Advance. Its My Destiny to Listen, Compare and Write an In-Depth Review on Head-Fi.

I will conduct the Review as it is Requested. The Options I can offer are: I can write about the sound percieved within the first 5 Hrs of use (before extended burn-in). If you would like I can let them burn-in 100-200 Hrs and then write about if I think intentional burn-in has changed or improved the sound and how much of a change in which areas has occurred. I have personally experienced a change in sound from my Monster Turbines after 200+Hrs of Burn-In, mostly using Frequency Sweeps and "Crystal Method" on repeat at my normal listening volume.
I loved the Turbines and you could not get me to take them out of my ears for the first Month after purchase. A month later, I decided to purchase the M-Audio IE-40 and since then I have not wanted to listen to my original Turbines anymore. Will this change if I had the Monster Turbine Pro?
I want to write a review specifically Comparing the - "Monster Turbine Pro" - Side by Side with the original - "Monster Turbine" - and the -triple balanced armature driver- "M-Audio IE-40" (aka- "UE Triple-Fi 10" ).
I have a vast array of music including but not limited to: Soft/Alternative/Hard-Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Techno/Trance.
My Review will consist of listening only to High-Def Lossless Audio through my High-End PC through the 3.5mm Headphone Jack of the installed "Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium". The songs Range from 16/44.1 - 24/96 -- 2Ch to 6Ch. I will leave X-Fi Enhancements off and the Equalizer Disabled. I have learned to listen and enjoy without the need of an Equalizer and Bass Booster.
I will also watch a couple of the Latest Blu-Ray Releases on the PC to take note how they sound with DTS-HD Master Audio.
Build Quality will also be noted.
I am open to additional suggestions and will do a complete Review as it is Requested.

Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

Back