Test Monster Turbine Pro Headphones!
Nov 30, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #61 of 131
Please enter me for consideration as one of the four reviewers. I would be honored to give them an extended listen, and compare them to my current stable of IEM's.

Nov 30, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #62 of 131
Count me in
smily_headphones1.gif
I was lucky enough to be included among the reviewers of the first pair of turbines, and would love to see what improvements you guys have made.

Nov 30, 2009 at 7:48 PM Post #66 of 131
Please consider me for testing. I've got nearly no experience with IEMs since the Zune Premium IEMs didn't fit well. Most of the headphones I have experience with are in the lower cost range (rockin the Koss porta-pros right now). But, I know I can offer an honest review from the point of view of someone who knows what they like and is just slightly more educated than the average consumer.

Nov 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #68 of 131
Please consider me. I am a big fan of the Turbines and also use several Shures and the Senheiser hd650. From a portable standpoint I only listen to lossless and use a Headroom Micro amp.

Dec 1, 2009 at 12:11 AM Post #69 of 131
Count me in. Would be lovely to review and test the Turbine Pros. Current owner of the Turbines, can do comparisons to many similar price earphones. Done many reviews in the past, most recent ones located in my signature.

Dec 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #70 of 131
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundMatters12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Monster Cable is looking for Head-Fi community members to review our new Turbine Pro In-Ear Headphones! We will be giving out pairs of the headphones to 4 Head-Fi members to test out and comment on in the forum.

If you would like to be considered for this review opportunity, simply reply to this thread. Please note, all 4 reviewers will be selected one week from the date that this thread goes live.

TurbineProGold_129393_Glam_pair.jpg

I would be happy to test them out and post my thoughts. You can see links to all my reviews in my public profile "about me". Thanks!

Dec 1, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #71 of 131
Well, I have very small experience when it comes down to IEMs, since the only pair of IEMs I have are the Victor FX-500s, but I always did want to try out the Turbines. I'd love to try them out.

Thanks for your time

Dec 1, 2009 at 4:36 AM Post #73 of 131
I look forward to reading the reviews. There are some good ears here.

Dec 1, 2009 at 12:24 PM Post #75 of 131
I'm interested in trying out and reviewing these, if given the chance
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back