Test Monster Turbine Pro COPPER Headphones
May 22, 2010 at 2:02 AM Post #211 of 293
I definitely want to do a review. If there's a batch 3, I'd like to be part of this program. I write reviews a lot and have won many review contests for video game sites. 

For this particular review I have the TF10 and the Turbines, and access to the IE8s, UM3X, and EQ7 for high end IEM comparisons, and have the Turbine Golds coming in two weeks. The Coppers would round out the lineup.

I'm also primarily a bass head and like full, rich, heavy sound which is why I'm really rearing to go with this set. 

May 29, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #215 of 293
Nope, nothing here as well. Next week perhaps.

May 30, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #216 of 293
Whew. Now that my MFA thesis show is over, I can finally focus on pushing my review of these lovely little guys out into the ether. Stay tuned!

May 30, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #217 of 293
Congrats on finishing your MFA thesis!

May 31, 2010 at 5:58 AM Post #219 of 293

Quote:
Congrats on finishing your MFA thesis!

Thank you!
duggehsmile.png

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #220 of 293
Got some news, folks! Just received an e-mail from the kind organizer of this event. Good news is that the lifetime limited warranty and the one-time no-questions-asked replacement apply to the review units. Bad news is:

"Unfortunately, received an update today & there's been a delay and the whole lot of headphones for review purposes will be shipping on June 7th. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience! Promise it will be worth the wait :)"

That sucks, but if you think about it, when someone gives you $400 IEMs, you better be ready to wait.
ksc75smile.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #222 of 293
i came in here seeing if anyone got anything yet but I guess not. I was chosen as well for those wondering :)

@Monkey: You didn't miss the post. There was no disclosure of that so we do not know who the first or second group of reviewers are unless they posted something here or mentioned it in their impressions.

@stonyboys: did they email you or did you ask them something about shipping and they told you that? I didn't get anything from them but considering it comes at no cost no room to complain.

Jun 1, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #223 of 293

Quote:

I missed the post(s) where Monster disclosed the recipients for this round and the previous round.  Could someone direct me to it?  Thanks in advance.

For the "round" that I was involved in, I don't recall Monster disclosing the chosen members on the open forum. I think notification might be through PM only.

Jun 1, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #224 of 293

Quote:
i came in here seeing if anyone got anything yet but I guess not. I was chosen as well for those wondering :)

@Monkey: You didn't miss the post. There was no disclosure of that so we do not know who the first or second group of reviewers are unless they posted something here or mentioned it in their impressions.

@stonyboys: did they email you or did you ask them something about shipping and they told you that? I didn't get anything from them but considering it comes at no cost no room to complain.

I e-mailed them asking if the warranty applied to us, and they responded saying yes, and they mentioned what I posted above. Maybe the delay is because they're releasing the Coppers v.2 and we'll be the first to test them??
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back