Test Monster Turbine Pro COPPER Headphones
Mar 7, 2010 at 7:04 PM Post #61 of 293
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundMatters12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Due to the great success and feedback from our initial Turbine Pro Gold headphone review program, Monster Cable is now looking for Head-Fi community members to review our new Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Speakers! We greatly appreciate the Head-Fi community's support, and since so many of you have been curious about the Coppers, we will be giving out pairs of the headphones to 10 Head-Fi members to test out and comment on in the forum.

MHTBB-PIECPR_129396_GLAM_02.jpg

More information about the Coppers can be found here as well: Monster® Turbine™ Pro Copper Professional In-Ear Speakers™

If you would like to be considered for this review opportunity, simply reply to this thread. All 10 reviewers will be selected one week from the date that this thread goes live.

**Please note: The Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Speakers were designed for critical listening for Serious Audiophiles and Audio Professionals. Specifically, they have been tuned for those who are looking for an in-ear monitor that will reproduce their source music as honestly and accurately as possible. This product will tell the audio story exactly as it is... accurate recordings will sound amazing and lifelike, while poor quality recordings will retain the same low-end quality. Before you apply, please keep this information in mind! Thanks!

i would love to give them a try, i am looking for a great set of portables to use with an upcoming itouch purchase, i havent bought the itouch yet because i need the great portables, how about a shot?

Mar 7, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #62 of 293
I'd love to test these out. And I can put them through the paces at my theatre aswell as on my rig.

Mar 9, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #70 of 293
I'd love to try the Monster Turbine Pro Copper headphones.

I have heard many other pairs of headphones and earphones, including pairs from Ultimate Ears, Etymotic, Sennheiser, Grado, Alessandro, AKG, Audio-Technica, Koss, Yamaha, Head-Direct and Fostex.

Also, I own a few portable amps and sources that will match up well with the Monster Turbine Pro Copper.

I don't currently have any review threads on Head-Fi because I'm saving up my reviews for a huge "IEM Shootout" with the likes of ClieOS' thread. However, I have done several upscale reviews for many other sites, including NotebookReview.com, even being offered compensation to do reviews at times. My writing style is quite professional, and I am very familiar with the "terms" audiophiles use. I will also definitely provide responsive feedback in addition to the review.

Also, I'm a semi-professional photographer (my work is at http://leonhu.carbonmade.com) and taking a marketing seminar, I know that first-class photos are the keystone for any review.

I'd gladly do this review!

Thanks for the opportunity!
Leon

Mar 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM Post #73 of 293
I would very much like to give these a try. I am an audiophile myself and have a great deal of experience reviewing products from various areas (videogames, music, etc.) and I currently review headphones and audio gear at my website (The Mind of Game) As well as at my sister site, Musical Musings.

I have recently worked with MEElectronics to review their products and will soon be working with both Head-Direct (HiFiMan) and Fischer Audio in reviewing their products so I have professional and practical experience working with companies on reviews such as these.

A few samples of my reviews can be found below.

HiFiMan RE0 Review

MEElectronics M9P Review

Altec Lansing Backbeat Pro Review

Altec Lansing Backbeat Plus Review

MEElectronics M2 and SX-31 Review

For all of these reasons and more, I believe that I am a prime candidate for reviewing the Monster Turbine Professional Copper In Ear Speakers.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope I have the chance to work with you in the future.

- Justin McBride

Mar 10, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #75 of 293
would love to try them out I'm looking for new IEM's and these sound like they would fit the bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back