Tentative So. Cal meet: January 15, 2006?
Dec 20, 2005 at 7:26 PM Post #32 of 158
Over the weekend, I spoke with Justin from www.headamp.com about attending the meet and if he couldn’t make it possibly sending something. Well, in about a week or so Justin will know whether or not he can make it; and if not what, if anything, he plans to send.

Dec 21, 2005 at 6:12 AM Post #33 of 158
Man, that's 65+ miles from me
frown.gif

Come on, somebody bring the Big Orpheus or Baby O to motivate my lazy behind. Maybe even a K701 will do it...

Dec 22, 2005 at 7:47 PM Post #39 of 158
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Woohoo!

If you need a place to crash, you're more than welcome to crash at ours.

-Ed

Can he crash there a few days? Matt wants to meet up with us on the 18th, unless you've got something going on Peter, you might as well stay a few days.

Dec 23, 2005 at 4:02 PM Post #41 of 158
Sounds interesting. I'm 95 miles south of there but I'll look into making it. If I do, I'll bring what's listed in my sig portable rig plus a RnB black diamond ic.

I'm hoping there's going to be another San Diego are meet this Winter. Please someone let me know if there is to be one.

Dec 24, 2005 at 9:29 AM Post #42 of 158
here is what I could bring to the meet,

Senn GFT balanced cables (will there be balanced amps there?)

all the new revisions of the Black diamond, diamond tiny, sky blue series (not sure, looks like my minis are already there, but I dont think the revised ones will be
smily_headphones1.gif
)
Black diamond mini to RCA protos

deep depth woodied 600s
standard depth woodid 580s
possibly woodied 650s

Micro stack with desktop module

Dec 30, 2005 at 4:05 AM Post #43 of 158
Im interested. I go to school in Westlake so the drive is no problemo! Is it alright if i bring my dad? We have to get him away from his stereo setup and get him hooked on headphones! this would benefit me also.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

I would bring:
-Grado HF-1
-Sennheiser HD-280
-iAudio X5 30gb
-Random Assortment of my cd's

Cheers
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back