Tentative date: September 19th, 2009. Mini-Meet Guelph, ON
Jun 10, 2008 at 12:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 49

Canuck57

500+ Head-Fier
This is an interest check for a mini-meet at my house in Guelph, ON. For any head-fiers in the area or those willing to drive from wherever.

September 19th, 2009.

I can accommodate up to 10 or 12 guys (babes with nice cans are welcome too!
wink.gif
)

Check my profile for my gear. Lots of non headphone gear...

We could all contribute $5 -$10 for pizza/chips/pop, etc. (Bring Your Own Adult Beverage)

Listening areas would include, living room, dining room, basement family room and small computer room.

Have a large deck for socializing if the weather permits.

[size=x-small]The meet is confirmed we have enough attendees
[/size]
Start at 2pm & go until whenever...

There's a roundabout when you enter my subdivision which confuses some. Yield to the traffic in the roundabout when entering it, and take the 3rd exit out of the roundabout.

Headfiers interested in the Meet:

1) Abbadon (confirmed)
2) Bojamijams (confirmed)
3) FreakyDrew (not confirmed, lame excuse about having to attend his Buck & Doe - where are his priorities?)
4) Punkaroo (confirmed)
5) Mudkip (confirmed)
6) Charliex (95% confirmed)
7) Prickley Peete (confirmed)
8) Djarum (confirmed)
9) Hellenback (confirmed)
10) blue_lammer (confirmed)

Jun 10, 2008 at 2:15 AM Post #2 of 49
I think Toronto area is trying to organize a meet soon ...would be better if we can get that going, as I think there at least 20+ people? (More people ...more stuff to listen to= better meet)

Jun 5, 2009 at 12:17 AM Post #8 of 49
I know there is a guy in Paris (Tubestack), I am in Simcoe, Guelph be a lot closer than TO.
My fiancee would call me a geek for a week but I would be in. so long as you don't live in your parents basement...
:p
EDIT: I will forgive you for being a Leaf's fan (me be Sens fan..)
I saw your profile said you were into golf, maybe we could combine the two....golf early, headphones later?

Jun 5, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #9 of 49
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know there is a guy in Paris (Tubestack), I am in Simcoe, Guelph be a lot closer than TO.
My fiancee would call me a geek for a week but I would be in. so long as you don't live in your parents basement...
:p
EDIT: I will forgive you for being a Leaf's fan (me be Sens fan..)
I saw your profile said you were into golf, maybe we could combine the two....golf early, headphones later?

My wife thinks I'm a geek, so get used to your fiancee calling you a geek forever!

No, don't live in the basement, I own the house...well I do "live" in the basement since that's where all my audio gear is!

I'll wear my Wendel Clark Leaf's jersey at the meet in your honour...

Pass the word to any other head-fiers close by...

Aug 22, 2009 at 10:03 PM Post #13 of 49
One last try, how about I set a tentative date, say September 19th. Please post here if you can make it or suggest an alternative date.

We could start around 2-3 pm, listen to lots of gear, talk headphones & amps, then bbq some burgers & hot dogs and have some adult beverages!

Aug 23, 2009 at 12:17 PM Post #14 of 49
September 19th sounds good to me. I'll make sure I can have it off.

Thanks so much for letting me listen to all your awesome gear, Brian. I still have to post a thread about it
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back