TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and discussions thread
Aug 14, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #16 of 61
After a lot more burn in, my thoughts on these is far better than my first impressions. In between, I have switched back to my favorite rig and still, I find these sound better with burn in IMO. Reviews will be up soon!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately thought :frowning2:

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:29 AM Post #17 of 61
Some of our Australian members will be touring a Tekfusion TwinWoofer unit starting hopefully next week. So just letting you know we will be taking full control over BilsonChange007's thread and hopefully not crash the Head-fi servers. (hopefully)

The list of  Australian members is like this: (in order) 

DjScope
n05ey
Svyr

White Lotus
Lin0003

nechrow

A big thanks to @Brooko for sending the unit to us. We really appreciate the opportunity!

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #19 of 61
Dammit! I forgotten to reserve 2nd post... So sorry guys :/

My review hopefully up by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow!

No problem! Maybe you can add our members impression posts in link form like this to the bottom of your OP.

H20Fidelity: Link  (Click Here) 

Whichever you please! 
smile.gif

Aug 19, 2014 at 9:26 PM Post #21 of 61
The Twinwoofers arrived today. They can sure stir up a storm in sub-bass (in a good / fun way). Not bad clarity either holding the mids together.

I can see these being a lot of fun for some people.

Will return throughout the week.  
smile.gif

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:51 AM Post #22 of 61
  The Twinwoofers arrived today. They can sure stir up a storm in sub-bass (in a good / fun way). Not bad clarity either holding the mids together.

smile.gif

Just posted my reviews here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/tekfusion-twinwoofers/reviews/11474

Aug 20, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #24 of 61

smile.gif

Cool
wink.gif

Just posted my reviews here: http://www.head-fi.org/products/tekfusion-twinwoofers/reviews/11474

Great review! Very detailed and comprehensive. Thanks again for reviewing. Truly appreciated the effort.

Aug 20, 2014 at 6:06 PM Post #25 of 61

Great work mate, you're right about the bass. quite impactful little buggers ain't they. 
biggrin.gif

Cool
wink.gif

Great review! Very detailed and comprehensive. Thanks again for reviewing. Truly appreciated the effort.

Many thanks! Glad you enjoy my review! 

and now, to wait for your review, H20! :D 

Aug 20, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #26 of 61
Guys just to clear things up our tour members aren't doing full reviews for this product (nore myself). Brooko originally sent the unit for me to have a listen and possibly one other. Considering I have a few members I use on tours I gathered some to take the unit each for 10 days as I figured it was a good opportunity for them and Tekfusion. All that's asked of them in return is impressions and thoughts. So they'll be popping in over the course of their demo and saying a few a final words.

Sorry for any confusion. 

Aug 23, 2014 at 10:04 PM Post #29 of 61
I have my eye on these headphones.  I was wondering, how does the subbass compare to the subbass of the Sony xb90ex?  Thanks in advance.

Demoed those Sony long long ago. While it offers big bass, but not so good in sub-bass. TwinWoffer is better in sub-bass.

[based on memory for XB90ex]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back