Teclast T39 are....... evil!
May 11, 2008 at 9:26 PM Post #16 of 37
Woow..........I got my 8Gb for $140
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Around $170 for the 4gb model and $200 for 8gb.
These prices vary. And is it reallyt THAT cheap?

May 11, 2008 at 10:38 PM Post #18 of 37
I sold all my players except the iMod. I liked my JVC player as much as my previous Kenwoods. Plus Kenwoods are hard disk based, and I would be keener on buying a flash player right now.

May 12, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #20 of 37
well i paid <$50 for mine but thats off an auction & seriously folks, electronics in china is dirtcheap in relation to what ppl are used to paying in the west. me thinks its likely the person i got it from brought a bunch back from china.

i did do a bit of research before plonking some greens on these &while its not surprizing if mine turns out to be a fake, its more likely than not its an OEM version of the Teclast T39 - there's just too many similarities. incase anyone's unsure, even though there's >1billion chinese, there cant be 1billion factories churning out these T39s, fake or not. its highly probable there's only 1 (or perhaps a coupla) factory making these suckers for everybody.

as for bass rolloff, i would have to agree that it lack ultimate transparency & extension but thats only incomparo with my homerig, lappie>optical>iBasso or even the iMod. in & of itself, i find it to be well balanced across the range. the outstanding feature of these suckers (IMO) is its clarity & absence of distortion or sibilance/harshness. low vol or maxout, it just pumps out goodtunes.

its definitly not the be-all-end-all source but i find it tremendously musical just listening with these T39s + earbuds/Livewires. so much so i dont find myself missing either the homerig or iMod & thats no small feat as i usually make the "katooeey-face" offa just about everything else (but ofcos i freely admit i havnt heard any Cowons, Archos nor iRivers). plus these things are tiny enuff to take to the gym, walks or anywhere else.

May 12, 2008 at 5:42 AM Post #21 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by antonyfirst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sold all my players except the iMod. I liked my JVC player as much as my previous Kenwoods. Plus Kenwoods are hard disk based, and I would be keener on buying a flash player right now.

thats exactly why i got these T39s. one cant really take an iMod+amp out jogging or even to the gym (well one can i guess...but im not that one) & these T39s make a perfectly acceptable beataround runabout uber porty rig. O btw did i mention that besides goodtunes & decent vids (if one can consider a 2.6" QVGA decent), it also comes with a coupla games (which i cant make work as yet), voice recorder, photo viewer, FM radio, touchscreen note-taking (gasp!) & even a sleeptimer (all of which i've yet to try)
eek.gif

edited on: O & it plays Flacs & Ape (& ofcos MP3s, Wma, Wav) files natively definitively as i've tried both. infact im listen with Flacs now

May 12, 2008 at 3:47 PM Post #24 of 37
The real one or the fake one??

The real one is out of stock where I bought it from:
Futuredaps.com - Pasen Touchmusic (Powered by CubeCart)

The fake one is here:
mobiBLU T10 8GB Black
Which is relatively cheap.....

I only know the real one sounds good. I am not sure about the fake one becase they are using different DAC.

The real one use two chipset:
Main IC chip: Telechip TCC8200
Audio Chip: Wolfson WM8978G

The fake one use single rockchip:
Rockchip 2068A

Quote:

Originally Posted by woopididi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the T39 sounds good. where can i get it from?

May 12, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #26 of 37
May 12, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #27 of 37
ooops double post!! Mea Culpa...

May 12, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #28 of 37
May 12, 2008 at 6:32 PM Post #29 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by faichiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what are you trying to do???
confused.gif

errrr...trying to findout more info on the T39s i got?? these are the only sites i could find with any info in the Ribipop (what a name
biggrin.gif
) T39 in my research before i pulled the trigger on 1of them. based on the based on the translation, i thought i gather that these Ribi's are an OEM version of the Teclasts.

but hell i could very well be wrong. all i know is i do not have the Mobiblus so if any fellow headfiers kosher with chinese/korean, maybe they can spread some sunshine on the matter. perhaps they can also score some good deal on these like i did. make sense??

May 12, 2008 at 6:47 PM Post #30 of 37
The one you have is not Mobiblu??
Can you post some pic and screen shot of the player?
etc the main screen....playing music screen....etc?

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottiebabie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
errrr...trying to findout more info on the T39s i got?? these are the only sites i could find with any info in the Ribipop (what a name
biggrin.gif
) T39 in my research before i pulled the trigger on 1of them. based on the based on the translation, i thought i gather that these Ribi's are an OEM version of the Teclasts.

but hell i could very well be wrong. all i know is i do not have the Mobiblus so if any fellow headfiers kosher with chinese/korean, maybe they can spread some sunshine on the matter. perhaps they can also score some good deal on these like i did. make sense??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back