[TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available September
Nov 24, 2015 at 4:01 AM Post #572 of 677
Courage @Wyd4 I know this kind of events are stressful and I personaly don't manage that very well. I can't bare having my fate in other persons hands.
I wish you the best for period coming.

Nov 29, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #578 of 677
Working on my review of the Ei.xx I was trying to have it posted a week ago but it should be up very soon. I am still blown away every time I put these in my ears. Hope every one had a great Holiday.

Dec 2, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #579 of 677
If anyone wants to back out...please message me. I was out of the country and unable to pay by the time it closed.

Thanks.

-So.Sad.

Dec 7, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #580 of 677
@piotrus-g

My pair arrived today. Still need a bit of practising getting them fit/position nicely in one time.
Very happy thus far. Sound is amazing: detailed and natural sounding to me. The BASS, never thought I hear this out of a BA. But only when needed, other songs it behaves very well. 

Dec 7, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #582 of 677
  @piotrus-g

My pair arrived today. Still need a bit of practising getting them fit/position nicely in one time.
Very happy thus far. Sound is amazing: detailed and natural sounding to me. The BASS, never thought I hear this out of a BA. But only when needed, other songs it behaves very well. 

Cheers! I'm glad you like them. Enjoy!

Dec 7, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #583 of 677

You, lucky.
Mine should show soon. I hope :wink:

Pictures?

Dec 7, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #585 of 677

Users who are viewing this thread

Back