[TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available September
Dec 7, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #586 of 677
  @piotrus-g

My pair arrived today. Still need a bit of practising getting them fit/position nicely in one time.
Very happy thus far. Sound is amazing: detailed and natural sounding to me. The BASS, never thought I hear this out of a BA. But only when needed, other songs it behaves very well. 

I can think of a pair of BA earphones with superb bass. Two actually. The SE846 - a bit too pricey to hope for a demo. And the much more attainable Westone 3. I own the latter and their bass is pretty explosive. Lol. 

Dec 8, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #587 of 677
@Kwangsun
I have no experience with those but I know the SE846 should be very good.

For the picture lovers Piotr was so kind to send me his.
My pair:

Dec 8, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #589 of 677
  @Kwangsun
I have no experience with those but I know the SE846 should be very good.

For the picture lovers Piotr was so kind to send me his.
My pair:

Those look stunning :D

Could you share some initial impressions?

Can't wait for mine!

Dec 9, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #591 of 677
  I can think of a pair of BA earphones with superb bass. Two actually. The SE846 - a bit too pricey to hope for a demo. And the much more attainable Westone 3. I own the latter and their bass is pretty explosive. Lol. 

W3's were the only decent IEM I've owned and I did like them a lot. Can't wait for my Ei.xx!

Dec 9, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #595 of 677
  Though not my taste, I do admire your different approach! What does the white/clear one say on it?

Here is my Music Two, ordered at the same time. This one is Cocobolo, and the letters are pretty clear, which say "Duet", signifying the 2 drivers. In the same style and color, the Ei.XX has the words "Sextet" signifying 6. It's not obvious cause of the White Icewood design. 

Dec 9, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #597 of 677

Users who are viewing this thread

Back