[TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available September
Oct 25, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #512 of 677
@Shini44 awesome review! Can see your excitement through and through! Please let me know the contact for taking my ear impressions in Dubai mall! Need to save up and be ready for the next drop!
wink.gif

Glad that you enjoyed the review ^^

i will PM you the Clinic's phone and give you details on how to take impressions the right way etc.

need to make this thread clean, so we don't annoy the others :D

Oct 25, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #514 of 677
Shini44...  

thanks for taking the time to write this up and share it with us....   can't wait to get mine for a listen and get to see the others post what they think of them too...   
they sound like they are going to be a favorite ciem

Oct 25, 2015 at 7:43 PM Post #515 of 677
Oct 26, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #517 of 677
You are doing my evening MrButchi

I just got a visit to the audiologist you recommended me for the beginning.
I will spend the rest of the evening at the hotel reading you review. After a break for dinner, I guess.

Oct 26, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #518 of 677
Great reviews guys mine should be up soon, have been busy with my daughters softball. I have been bringing the Ei.xx along with me and everyone that got in on the drop is in for a real treat.

Nov 9, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #522 of 677
  No feedback from backers of the first drop?

Sound, pictures?

Still waiting on mine~~ And there has been an announcement stating that orders with Linum BAX cables will have their cables shipped separately at a later date. So if we do impressions, will be with stock cables. I sent my impressions in quite a bit late, about a week after the drop. So yeah, mine will not be here for another week or two. :frowning2: 

Nov 9, 2015 at 9:26 AM Post #524 of 677
  Well we shipped 1/5 so far and should be around 1/2 shipped this week. Though Estron has a delay with Linum products, so some will receive theirs in December, but there's not much we can do about it.

Does that mean only 10 have been shipped? Will this cause other delays to the remaining order or do you predict that you'd be able to still keep things under schedule?

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:59 AM Post #525 of 677
  Does that mean only 10 have been shipped? Will this cause other delays to the remaining order or do you predict that you'd be able to still keep things under schedule?

We are keeping 5 week turnaround at the moment for all orders. Massdrop orders' turnaround are counted from the moment of receiving ear impressions in our lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back