[TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available September
Feb 17, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #647 of 677
  don't forget to stop my MS booth and say hi (preferably your head-fi alias too :) )

Sure will! Gotta get a photo with you haha..

Feb 17, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #648 of 677
oh so many lucky people get to meet Piotrus in person :' ) 

Feb 17, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #649 of 677
It will be a great time for those who are dropping by Canjam Singapore 2016. The Ei.XX has arrived last evening and I am currently burning them in to make sure they sound the best for the event. See you guys!

Feb 20, 2016 at 7:15 PM Post #650 of 677
Hey guys selling my Ei.XX , i am moving from to full time desktop system. no time for CIEMs anymore :/ 

Mar 1, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #651 of 677
To bad. I'm enjoying mine and they've become more comfortable in the mean time. I also bought a Forza Audioworks cable. Not big difference with the Linum BaX cable but it certainly gives it a slightly different sound. Spacing/imaging is slightly wider on the Forza cable. Also the Forza cable has a bit less pronounced bass. But I'm not sure which one I like more.
The one thing that is a whole lot better, is the amount of tangling and the memory effect of the Forza cable. So much better then the Linum cable. My Linum cable stays jumpy and always takes a bit of time to get it back to normal.
Edit:
In the end I still prefer the lightness of the Linum I reckon. Anyone interested in a Forza Audioworks cable?

Mar 13, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #652 of 677
Let's get another drop going :) 108 out of 200 before it launches

QUESTION: it has come to my attention that linum cables will not be supplied on the next drop.
Will other cables be available ? If so which ones.

If I do not wish to get one of the option cables can you get a discount in price ?

Mar 30, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #656 of 677
I joined the massdrop.

May 20, 2016 at 9:05 PM Post #658 of 677
Oh boy can't wait . 6 driver w/a sub-base. But wait my ear canals are collapsed at the "aperture".( Like .1.25mm.) How are they going to fit the necessary bores for me to reach the proper
sound and/or meet their advertised specs.? Have been using a single bore Dual driver, but really looking for more depth. Will these help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back