[TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available September
Sep 2, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #271 of 677
  Yes, westone pink silicone is one of our recommended impression material

full list of recommended impression materials please? thanks you :)

Sep 2, 2015 at 8:21 PM Post #272 of 677
Thanks for the answer.  I set the appointment.  Couldn't get me in until Sept 23rd I think it was. Hope that works.

Sep 3, 2015 at 3:40 AM Post #273 of 677
Wow France is cheap : you can get a perfect pair of ear impressions for 20€ in Paris (most of the guys I know in Paris who ordered from Piotr went there - including me - and all were validated).

Sep 3, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #274 of 677
Hi doods;

Newb here. I worked some photo shop magic and combined some graphs:
1) H8 / H8P Frequency Response Curve (base) [source: http://www.hifi-forum.de/bild/000_570626.html]
2) Ei.xx Frequency Response Curve (to scale) [source: Pg 17 of this tread]
3) Harman target curve (to scale on x-axis) [source: PDF link on Pg 1 of this tread]

check it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F1h0Y2hLvU0bDIGZhkNdeQoICVoyOB8aDv5l5c3SalE/pub

Anyway, I don't understand the squiggly bits at the back. Would the Ei.xx be good for techno-ish neo classical violin music, classical music (strings and brass) and Japanese songs?

Thanks and Cheers!

Sep 3, 2015 at 6:11 AM Post #275 of 677
  full list of recommended impression materials please? thanks you :)

Basically all from Westone (pink) Dreve (green, yellow, orange) and Egger (blue) Detax (violet) is also fine

Wow France is cheap : you can get a perfect pair of ear impressions for 20€ in Paris (most of the guys I know in Paris who ordered from Piotr went there - including me - and all were validated).

€8 in Poland but many times happen they are for free :D

Sep 3, 2015 at 7:43 AM Post #276 of 677
Any indication of when exactly the drop will be happening? "Some time in september" is very vague

I ask becasue I will be away for the next 8 days, and am hoping not to miss this chance. Im going camping and I dont believe the Great Canadian North has Wi-Fi :wink:

Pls and Thx let us know beginning middle or end of September at the very least.

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:03 AM Post #277 of 677
  Any indication of when exactly the drop will be happening? "Some time in september" is very vague

I ask becasue I will be away for the next 8 days, and am hoping not to miss this chance. Im going camping and I dont believe the Great Canadian North has Wi-Fi :wink:

Pls and Thx let us know beginning middle or end of September at the very least.

Most probably last week of September. We want to have at least some early impressions, which I hope will start to appear around 14th-19th

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #279 of 677
Hope this doesn't derail thread too much, but my Custom Art CIEMs arrived last night! These are NOT the new Ei.xx (Six?), but a pair of silicone Pro 330 v2. Acrylic will be a bit shinier, but just in case people were curious what the metallic options look like, and a pair of wood inserts.

They're pretty comfortable too!

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #281 of 677
  Basically all from Westone (pink) Dreve (green, yellow, orange) and Egger (blue) Detax (violet) is also fine

€8 in Poland but many times happen they are for free :D

We need to visit you guys in Poland some time..

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:40 PM Post #283 of 677

Or you can wait for Piotr to send us the Ei.XX demo unit, if making a universal fit version is possible. :D

Gah it's awesome to have you guys here haha.. I wanna swing by to demo the Ei.3 but no time this week lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back