Jun 11, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #2 of 23
Need some eye drops then?
biggrin.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 4:52 PM Post #3 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Need some eye drops then?
biggrin.gif

Nope, but maybe a tissue or two if these babies start sounding any better.

Jun 11, 2008 at 4:58 PM Post #6 of 23
I was going to go with RS1, but thought I'd wait until those babies can be better driven, so here are the RS2's. Right now, these are hands down the best that I've heard, but you know the "bug"....it bites hard.

Jun 11, 2008 at 5:25 PM Post #11 of 23
Running straight out of my X-Fi right now. They sound amazing. Of course, I'm a tube man and am missing that certain "smoothness", but I really have no complaints, dynamic impact is nice, attack and decay very present. Bass needs a bit more control, but of course, one knows how to properly fix that when the time comes.

I'll go with Raising Sand and post some thoughts later.

Jun 11, 2008 at 5:58 PM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by wrecked_porsche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif
Post the "results" back here when you're done.
tongue.gif

Play either the "Lonely Runs Both Ways" or "Raising Sand" album... dammit, you're making me want an RS1/2 now... crap... I better go to bed now. I'll sleep it off.
tongue.gif

If you buy a used RS1, and then sell it for L3000 later, you will not lose a lot of money, and you can enjoy the RS1 while you wait
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 11, 2008 at 6:06 PM Post #14 of 23
Be careful with tubes. You may experience dizziness and light-headedness in combination with the RS-2.

And I would recommend supervision by trained medical personnel for your first time pairing the RS-2 with vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back