Teams
Nov 6, 2001 at 1:54 AM Post #16 of 38
The first double post you've seen here? It may be rare, but not that rare...

Nov 6, 2001 at 2:03 AM Post #17 of 38
And just for the record, I've seen two double posts in the last ten minutes alone.
tongue.gif

Nov 6, 2001 at 4:04 AM Post #18 of 38
Quote:

Originally posted by coolvij
chych: That's the third I've seen - and from what I heard from YOUR EX70s - I'm NEVER gonna join Team Sony for headphones.....
biggrin.gif

You're missing out. The CD1700s sound so freakin' great and they were only $155... they're worth the search people! And make sure to do the ian mod before you judge them.

Nov 6, 2001 at 5:38 AM Post #20 of 38
I've got you all beat. Wait until I unleash "Team Nameless $.02 Stock Headphones"!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 6, 2001 at 4:23 PM Post #22 of 38
Don't make me create Team Airline Headphone. You won't even be able to plug them into your little portables...HA!

Nov 6, 2001 at 8:43 PM Post #23 of 38
We need amp teams too!

Power to...
Team HeadRoom!
Team Corda/Meier!
Team Cmoy!
Team Cmoy-in-a-tin!
Team Wheatfield!
Team GradoWoodAmp!
Team Orpheus!
Team uh, what's that company's name again?!
Team Apheared! (he's a veritable amp design company in himself...)

Of course, membership in multiple amp teams would be allowed, since, say, Todd is a member by default of Team HeadRoom, but might like/own the products of Team Wheatfield...

Nov 6, 2001 at 9:23 PM Post #24 of 38
eric343: How can you not give props to the man!?! WHERE's TEAM JMT!?!?!?!

I....disapprove of this obvious lack of respect to our most revered factory of CHA47s....and.....hope that you eventually see the folly of your ways and progress beyond the narrow-mindedness that you have displayed so far.

Nov 6, 2001 at 10:01 PM Post #25 of 38
Well, the teams are the headphone amp *designers*. Hence Team Wheatfield, even though the amps are made by HeadRoom.

I admire JMT as much as anybody (all that soldering... How does he do it?!), but he fits under the category of Team Cmoy... Sorry JMT
frown.gif

Don't even ask about Team Cmoy-in-a-tin, I have no idea why I put that in there.

Nov 7, 2001 at 12:34 AM Post #27 of 38
damn, i AM team sony
sony v6, d777 pcdp, d3 pro walkman, dd9 walkman, cd1700, e888, ex70, sony wega flat screen tv, etc. etc.

i guess the only place to go from here is the r10 kings. i wonder now that he's got his settlement if bill gates would be interested in giving out some raises...?

Nov 7, 2001 at 5:26 AM Post #28 of 38
Ah, I sense some MSFT blood in the forums
smily_headphones1.gif
(as in a person from MS, not *spilled* blood. Sheesh.)

Well, good for you, although watch out, too much Sony is bad for you, got to get some other stuff in there... (much like caffeine, or even oxygen...)

Nov 7, 2001 at 6:33 PM Post #29 of 38
Quote:

Well, good for you, although watch out, too much Sony is bad for you, got to get some other stuff in there... (much like caffeine, or even oxygen...)

you can never have too much sony (as long as it is GOOD sony, not the mass market stuff).

Nov 7, 2001 at 8:10 PM Post #30 of 38
Well...

My IBM ThinkPad X21 will beat your VAIO's arse any day...
biggrin.gif

and my Itronix XC-6000 can go places your VAIO only sees in nightmares
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back