Teams
Nov 3, 2001 at 5:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

gloco

Only one ban in 5000 attempts!
Is there a TEAM SONY on this forum lol

I feel like i'm always fighting for people to try (ie BUY) the 7506's/V6's when they want a new pair of cans for less than a $100.

Hmmm...i cant wait to buy another pair of cans, i'm not addicted, i'm not addicted.....

George

Nov 3, 2001 at 5:18 PM Post #2 of 38
The whole team bit was meant as a joke back at the old days of headwize. But, some people took it serious for whatever reason over here.
redface.gif

Nov 3, 2001 at 5:25 PM Post #3 of 38
Hehehe, we should start factions and have headphone wars. Those beyer 990's look like they would throw a beating to the rest!

George

Nov 4, 2001 at 12:27 AM Post #6 of 38
HEY HEY HEY, jude, my man.......check out my post count.....

1-5-0-0!!!!

(+!)

so..........come on.....u kno what i want........don't make a lil boy cry.........

Nov 4, 2001 at 4:22 PM Post #9 of 38
Quote:

The whole team bit was meant as a joke back at the old days of headwize. But, some people took it serious for whatever reason over here.

The team XXXXX was my attempt to end a really close to nasty thread started by neruda back at headwize when he was a newbie.I suggested we choose up sides and settle the war with paintball guns in an attempt to add humor to a bad situation.I am surprised it lasted this long but it has caused some great threads and a lot of mostly fun over time.
Apheared even came up with a team Grado logo that I still think would look great on a tee shirt.
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 5, 2001 at 11:15 PM Post #12 of 38
I don't think a team Sony would be bad at all. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford Vert's headphones. As well, the 3000s and 1700s are very hard to find; try talking about these 2 hps at the Sony Store and you'll get blank stares. My point is, these nice cans are too difficult to obtain for the whole lot of us to talk about and drool over.

Nov 5, 2001 at 11:15 PM Post #13 of 38
I don't think a team Sony would be bad at all. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford Vert's headphones. As well, the 3000s and 1700s are very hard to find; try talking about these 2 hps at the Sony Store and you'll get blank stares. My point is, these nice cans are too difficult to find for the whole lot of us to talk about and drool over.

Nov 5, 2001 at 11:30 PM Post #14 of 38
Wow, I think thats the first double post I've ever seen on head-fi...

Anyways, looks like I'm soon going to be on team sony
smily_headphones1.gif
(well, greater than the ex70 at least)

Nov 5, 2001 at 11:37 PM Post #15 of 38
chych: That's the third I've seen - and from what I heard from YOUR EX70s - I'm NEVER gonna join Team Sony for headphones.....
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back