Team College-Fi Post pics of your setup
Oct 6, 2005 at 7:00 PM Post #137 of 252
I don't have a digital camera so I can't take a picture of my rig, but I'll see if I can borrow one of my suite mate's digi's to take one if I find some time. I've kinda gotten out of the headphone loop a little since I have so little time to surf head-fi these days. Been spending more money on clothes lately...

Oct 7, 2005 at 12:53 AM Post #138 of 252
I don't have a real camera but took this pic with my phone...

I just got the Randall today
biggrin.gif

guitar_setup.jpg

Oct 7, 2005 at 1:34 AM Post #141 of 252
Quote:

Is it sad that I notice the figures and Pocari Sweat bottle long before I notice the headphones?

Well, I don't know about the Pocari Sweat (tastes like crap IMO, Aquarius is much better, or for a US brand, Propel), but the figures are definitely more prominent than the headphones.

Gods, some of you have really absurd setups for college students. Not to compete or anything, but maybe it's time to go ahead with that source upgrade I've been planning for about a year...

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:05 AM Post #142 of 252
I'm so poor I don't have a camera to take pics...my money goes to rent

Oct 7, 2005 at 3:27 PM Post #143 of 252
Here's mine:

dorm2.jpg

And since someone mentioned it...

dorm1.jpg

Seems clear I spend my money on non-audio stuff, especially compared to some of these other guys...
biggrin.gif
Like my comp, and fancy, expensive beer. That's in the fridge though, so no pictures. Then my suitemates will really think I've lost it.

-andy

----------
HD590/ER-6i
Noman Jukebox Zen (soooo old)

Oct 8, 2005 at 1:18 AM Post #149 of 252
I have the same chair as you Soupy! I am in college and dirt poor. In the summer I have money however. I have to pay rent and half of my money goes to rent/school. the rest goes to school.

I'll put up a pick of my portable rig when my new amp gets here. in a week.

Oct 8, 2005 at 1:47 AM Post #150 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by Csidinim
goddang, is that a..... copy machine???

oh you kids these days.

Are you talking about the thing in the corner? No, that's the spare AC. LOL... the copy machine is in the bedroom...
biggrin.gif
It's one of those 3 in 1 HP copier, scanner and printer. If you thing i've rich parents, i don't. I'm working through college and am getting a good scholarship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back