Team College-Fi Post pics of your setup
Sep 22, 2005 at 12:51 PM Post #16 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by kramer5150
Holy cow thats a lot of moon pie!!

Nice rigs everyone

God bless the man who invented the moonpie. More than once I've made a meal out of a double-decker moonpie and a Dr. Pepper (I can just feel the tan on the back of my neck start to burn.).

Sep 22, 2005 at 12:56 PM Post #17 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlierchair
Thaddy: Are you at CMU or UPitt or somewhere else(I assume Pittsburgh is where you really are...)?

2 strikes...I go to Duquesne
cool.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 4:29 PM Post #18 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
God bless the man who invented the moonpie. More than once I've made a meal out of a double-decker moonpie and a Dr. Pepper (I can just feel the tan on the back of my neck start to burn.).

We don't get them in Wisconisn anywhere, so before school I had 2 boxes ordered as a move in present. Still have about half of them left. After awhile I get a little tired of them, but still they are the best snack food ever. So cheap too!!

Sep 22, 2005 at 5:27 PM Post #19 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
We don't get them in Wisconisn anywhere, so before school I had 2 boxes ordered as a move in present. Still have about half of them left. After awhile I get a little tired of them, but still they are the best snack food ever. So cheap too!!

I do the same thing. Whenever I make a trip down South, I always hit a grocery store or whatever and pick up a box or two to bring back. During longer droughts I have mail-ordered them.

Sep 22, 2005 at 5:44 PM Post #21 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by H5N1
Mine.

dwdw89.jpg

omg...wicked!

Sep 22, 2005 at 7:56 PM Post #23 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by chillysalsa
Klipsch tower speakers + a subwoofer in a dorm room??? And the bass isn't annoyingly boomy? HOW BIG ARE THE DORM ROOMS THERE?!?!?
confused.gif

Dorms are about 11' by 14'. Yeah the bass is extremely boomy. Like I said before, the whole floor shakes. We haven't even turned it all the way up yet

Sep 22, 2005 at 10:31 PM Post #27 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by xluben
Last year I was in a 3 room (2bed, 1common) suite with 3 other guys, and we had my 12' sub in the common room. With the very hard walls and little covering them the resonance was terrible. The bass was extremely boomy. Once when we had it up pretty loud we walked around our building and found out we could hear it from anywhere in the building. We also got complaints from 4th floor people (and we were on the 2nd).

This year I'm in an apartment with two guys and my girlfriend. My sub is in our bedroom but never gets used. We have a 60in. LCD TV in our living room, though (and a different surround sound hooked up to it).

12' sub.....
blink.gif

Sep 22, 2005 at 10:40 PM Post #28 of 252
As posted in the other thread:

p92100767rf.jpg

Sep 22, 2005 at 10:42 PM Post #29 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by fante7
12' sub.....
blink.gif

you're right. I think he meant 12'', probably or the world an gone ridicuasly crazy with sizes of subs.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back