Team Cheapo, I got my MX500s
Mar 10, 2003 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

sacriste

100+ Head-Fier
Just can't resist to share: This morning I received the much talked about Senn MX500. Now I have three of the most beloved cheap (below $50) cans: HD495 and KSC35 are the others. Each one has their signature sound and application, so it will be interesting to compare.

Mar 10, 2003 at 1:44 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by sacriste
Just can't resist to share: This morning I received the much talked about Senn MX500. Now I have three of the most beloved cheap (below $50) cans: HD495 and KSC35 are the others. Each one has their signature sound and application, so it will be interesting to compare.

I feel a review coming on
smily_headphones1.gif
It would be great to hear your thoughts on the comparison of the three cans.

John

Mar 10, 2003 at 1:44 PM Post #3 of 10
Congrats on the MX500's, sacriste. I never leave the house without mine. They are my everyday, never-have-to-choose-whether-to-take-with-me buds.

Team cheapo can enjoy music as much as Team [insert your favorite high-end can here], cuz in the end its all about the music.

Enjoy.

Mar 11, 2003 at 4:13 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by Mystyler
tongue.gif

They go places my D66s would be destroyed, I should have said.

biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Hmm.... that didn't help much
tongue.gif

Mar 11, 2003 at 4:17 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by Mystyler
tongue.gif

They go places my D66s would be destroyed, I should have said.

biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

You just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper.
biggrin.gif

But to keep back on thread,
I'm all for team cheap.
I just ordered the KSC50.
smily_headphones1.gif

I got a pair of grado sr40.

is anything under $40 considered team cheap or does it had to be under $30?
confused.gif

Mar 11, 2003 at 5:59 PM Post #9 of 10
I wrote below $50, but that's because I'm in Venezuela and the shipping charges adds a lot. Maybe, if you convert to US is about $30.
But the mos important is that we're Cheapo no Crappo neither Broke. Our motto could be: "Great sound without being broke"
biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2003 at 7:28 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by sacriste
I wrote below $50, but that's because I'm in Venezuela and the shipping charges adds a lot. Maybe, if you convert to US is about $30.
But the mos important is that we're Cheapo no Crappo neither Broke. Our motto could be: "Great sound without being broke"
biggrin.gif

Can I join?

I have little money to spend but I'm never broke cause I'm cheap and proud of it.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back