Tea-Fi?
Feb 14, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #301 of 750
Quote:
Quote:

Here's my tea! Astounding right? All that tea for $30 and free shipping if your order is $30 or more. They even wrote on my order form! I love small companies
biggrin.gif
 So right there is the Wonders of Kashmir brewing. An insane tea, these are the ingredients: Pai Mu Tan white tea, Darjeeling green tea, Lung Ching green, Mountain Fog green tea, sweet corn, pineapple bits, pineapple flavor, papaya bits, jasmine  and guess what? It was absolutely delicious. If your thinking the same thing, what are those ingredients?? My mom thought the same thing, she thought it was delicious too.

I use an Adagio Ingenuitea to brew at work.

You like it?

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #302 of 750
 So right there is the Wonders of Kashmir brewing. An insane tea, these are the ingredients: Pai Mu Tan white tea, Darjeeling green tea, Lung Ching green, Mountain Fog green tea, sweet corn, pineapple bits, pineapple flavor, papaya bits, jasmine 

Sounds delicious ... if somewhat of a misnomer.

Congrats on the tea haul.

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #303 of 750
Quote:
Quote:
 So right there is the Wonders of Kashmir brewing. An insane tea, these are the ingredients: Pai Mu Tan white tea, Darjeeling green tea, Lung Ching green, Mountain Fog green tea, sweet corn, pineapple bits, pineapple flavor, papaya bits, jasmine 

Sounds delicious ... if somewhat of a misnomer.

Congrats on the tea haul.

Think so? It was great. I thought it sounded weird though..

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #304 of 750
I've been getting into white tea lately - the fruit bits seem like they'd match well white tea's frugiliciousness, and I unabashedly love anything with jasmine (which seems like the only ingredient having anything remotely to do with Kashmir). I admit the sweet corn seems a bit odd, but what the hell. Clearly it works.

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #305 of 750
Quote:
I've been getting into white tea lately - the fruit bits seem like they'd match well white tea's frugiliciousness, and I unabashedly love anything with jasmine (which seems like the only ingredient having anything remotely to do with Kashmir). I admit the sweet corn seems a bit odd, but what the hell. Clearly it works.

beerchug.gif
biggrin.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #306 of 750
White tea is really great. It's probably tied with Jasmine for me. 

Speaking of which, I made the wife(ish) a cup of Jasmine when she got home from work...and more green for me.

Quote:

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #307 of 750
Quote:
You like it?

It's fine for what it is, an inexpensive infuser that you can quickly pour out to control brewing time.  The filter gets stained easily and is hard to wash, but I drink almost exclusively green and lighter oolongs so it isn't a big deal if I can't get it sparkling clean.  Probably buying a new one soon as mine is about three years old now.  

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #308 of 750
Quote:
Quote:
You like it?

It's fine for what it is, an inexpensive infuser that you can quickly pour out to control brewing time.  The filter gets stained easily and is hard to wash, but I drink almost exclusively green and lighter oolongs so it isn't a big deal if I can't get it sparkling clean.  Probably buying a new one soon as mine is about three years old now.  

I just started noticing that in mine. What to do? Its pretty stained.. Does it do anything? Also, what is a good steeper? 

Feb 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #309 of 750
Piglet says hello! I like this one from Bodum:
http://www.bodum.com/us/en-us/shop/detail/1842-01GVP/?navid=272

Oh, that would be tieguanyin tea steeping. :)

Feb 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #310 of 750
I really like that steeper! I'll look into it
biggrin.gif
 Nice WA3 too. Also, that cup! Two Winnie The Pooh cups lately.

Feb 15, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #311 of 750
I'm more of an iced tea kind of guy... I usually stick to a couple flavored blacks and greens. My favorite are cranberry blood orange black, passionfruit papaya black, and black raspberry superfruit green teas from Republic of Tea and organic plain black ice tea from Harney.com. Good stuff.

The only thing I consume more than tea is music and nicotine via my electronic cigarette (smoked for 10yrs, now 1yr off cigs) 
dt880smile.png

beerchug.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #312 of 750
Oh man how have i been missing this thread all this time!
I have been really into tea forever but sense my car wreck these past 2 years i have been doing 
lose leaf every night 
http://www.moondreamtea.com/

I have been buying a lot from here, He makes each blend fresh to order each time i do recommend his Gaian Blend 

Also some very nice post already in this thread i can see myself ordering some Tea very soon to go with my new WA7 hehe!

Feb 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #314 of 750
I absolutely adored this tea, everybody in my family loved it too. Its a green roobios called Nut & Honeybunch Crunch, highly recommended!
http://www.dellaterrateas.com/nut-honeybush-crunch/

Feb 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #315 of 750
The wife got me a pair of these diffuser mugs at Teavana... I swap back and forth between these and piglet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back