Tansio Mirai Impressions Thread
Jun 4, 2023 at 5:05 PM Post #1,804 of 2,420
@Half Note I felt like they were terribly sharp out of the box, now they are much better after a couple of days, so that's why I wonder how far can they go. I think they lack bass a bit, in your review you mentioned that they can even get bloated in certain setups. I don't get that at all, I like the bass and it can be EQ'd, maybe I just expected more. Do you think bass slam gets noticeably bigger with burn in?

Jun 4, 2023 at 5:36 PM Post #1,805 of 2,420
@Half Note I felt like they were terribly sharp out of the box, now they are much better after a couple of days, so that's why I wonder how far can they go. I think they lack bass a bit, in your review you mentioned that they can even get bloated in certain setups. I don't get that at all, I like the bass and it can be EQ'd, maybe I just expected more. Do you think bass slam gets noticeably bigger with burn in?
For the Sands, it is better to use some EQ

Jun 4, 2023 at 5:54 PM Post #1,806 of 2,420
I use some EQ and I also ordered them with PAC480 cable, haven't tried it with stock. Probably something copper-only based would be even better. The only other cable I have is Fan 2 cable which is also silver plated. Let's see if they get better with time, still very fascinating iems.

Jun 5, 2023 at 3:03 PM Post #1,807 of 2,420
With the 100 setting I felt like the bass lost some precision, but yes you can definitely EQ it up. It's not a particularly slammy type of bass, but more of a 2.0 monitor setup. You hear the bass, you don't feel it.

You could check out my EQ section for the Sands, a lot of people liked it from the feedback I received on Reddit

Jun 16, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #1,808 of 2,420
I was surprised as in a way the TSMR Land is a little particular with cables, but the new Penon Bass Cable was wonderful, probably leave in on for a spell?
DSC_0039.jpegwee.jpeg

Jun 17, 2023 at 5:12 AM Post #1,809 of 2,420
I was surprised as in a way the TSMR Land is a little particular with cables, but the new Penon Bass Cable was wonderful, probably leave in on for a spell?
DSC_0039.jpegwee.jpeg
Very nice... missed out on the Penon Bass release, I guess it's aptly named?

Does the lower end satisfy :D ?

Jun 17, 2023 at 5:22 AM Post #1,810 of 2,420
Very nice... missed out on the Penon Bass release, I guess it's aptly named?

Does the lower end satisfy :D ?
The Penon Bass Cable is one of the biggest you could buy for your IEMs. In my experience it really would be best (superb) with the WM1Z with the Land. It is both adding midrange and cleaning-up the bass, while still adding some. :)

If you feel like reading my review, I just reviewed it. But in the review I use the Bass Cable with 12 different IEMs and just explain how it goes. It does great with L shape responses, which is strange as you would think the Bass Cable would gravitate towards your neutral or thin IEMs, to offer alignment!

It’s not like that, at least to me. I haven’t got any other opinions on the Bass Cable, and my review is shooting from the hip. Lol

Jun 17, 2023 at 5:26 AM Post #1,811 of 2,420
The Penon Bass Cable is one of the biggest you could buy for your IEMs. In my experience it really would be best (superb) with the WM1Z with the Land. It is both adding midrange and cleaning-up the bass, while still adding some. :)

If you feel like reading my review, I just reviewed it. But in the review I use the Bass Cable with 12 different IEMs and just explain how it goes. It does great with L shape responses, which is strange as you would think the Bass Cable would gravitate towards your neutral or thin IEMs, to offer alignment!

It’s not like that, at least to me. I haven’t got any other opinions on the Bass Cable, and my review is shooting from the hip. Lol
Oh I'll check that out... bigger than EA code 23? :thinking:

Jun 17, 2023 at 5:29 AM Post #1,812 of 2,420
Jul 26, 2023 at 3:10 AM Post #1,815 of 2,420
PAC480 works fine with Land!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back