Tanchjim in ear monitors Impressions Thread
Sep 14, 2019 at 11:18 AM Post #467 of 1,514
Is it very near to blon3?

As @darmanastartes said, they're better, but not as the pricing would suggest (as anything related to audio, diminishing returns always hit harder the farther up you go).
I have yet to try the Kanas Pro, but I'd believe it's the closest matching opponent. Comparing my impressions of the Oxygen with a friend who has the Blon, the Oxygen is technically better in many aspects, doesn't have the crinkling driver flex issues and the base is more controlled as well. If that's worth it for you, then iI;d say, go ahead.

Sep 15, 2019 at 9:36 AM Post #468 of 1,514
Does anyone know or have a prediction of when the updated oxygen will come out? Have the Moondrop kxxs right now and want the next step up but the current oxygen with the short nozzle is kinda putting me off.

Sep 15, 2019 at 9:56 AM Post #469 of 1,514
Does anyone know or have a prediction of when the updated oxygen will come out? Have the Moondrop kxxs right now and want the next step up but the current oxygen with the short nozzle is kinda putting me off.
Wel, the limited edition will be coming out mid-October, so any updated standard version will be coming after that. Hopefully, it will be out in time for 11.11 but who knows.

Sep 16, 2019 at 10:58 AM Post #471 of 1,514
Well, that's not too bad given that the MSRP is curca $420 and you can get a $30 discount. It's interesting that there are also a few sellers who have it in stock even though the release was postponed by a month. Also makes you wonder whether the updated drivers bring such a sound upgrade to justify close to double the price of the standard version. Or maybe they are just banking on their newly found popularity.

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:20 AM Post #472 of 1,514
Well, that's not too bad given that the MSRP is curca $420 and you can get a $30 discount. It's interesting that there are also a few sellers who have it in stock even though the release was postponed by a month. Also makes you wonder whether the updated drivers bring such a sound upgrade to justify close to double the price of the standard version. Or maybe they are just banking on their newly found popularity.
Oh damn the price is almost doubled, Do you suspect that the updated oxygen will be around that price? that is quite expensive :cry:

Sep 16, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #474 of 1,514
Well, that's kinda sad. Doubt the improvements are worth doubling the price to be honest.
But it's a limited edition afterall, let's wait for a true Oxygen 2 sucessor.
Agree, but the anime faceplate is pulling me :grin: , gotta resist

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #476 of 1,514
Sep 23, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #477 of 1,514
Are these Oxygen MK ll ,?????
FB_IMG_1569230311577.jpg

Sep 23, 2019 at 12:59 PM Post #478 of 1,514
Sep 24, 2019 at 10:11 PM Post #479 of 1,514
Just got my pair and am breaking them in. Just have to say that these deserve all their praise, they are truly ChiFi all-stars for me. Fit works just fine for me, so I guess I'm lucky. Been a while since I've heard such clean DD bass. I'll see how they handle the train commute though as they don't seem to have great isolation.

Sep 25, 2019 at 8:00 AM Post #480 of 1,514
Just got my pair and am breaking them in. Just have to say that these deserve all their praise, they are truly ChiFi all-stars for me. Fit works just fine for me, so I guess I'm lucky. Been a while since I've heard such clean DD bass. I'll see how they handle the train commute though as they don't seem to have great isolation.

You may want to pair them with foam tips maybe. The isolation has been very good with these for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back