Talk me out of the iPhone
Jan 31, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #91 of 94
I hate my iPhone first generation.

Keyboard on screen is a pain. Internal and external speakers are not loud enough. MP3 player is mediocre. I despise iTunes.

My Sansa Fuze is a much better MP3 player. My Acer Aspire One mini laptop with 3G dongle is way better portable internet router, portable video player.

I fell for the iPhone hype. One of these days I'm going back to a plain old cell phone.

Feb 1, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #92 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by .coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you happen to have that the other way around? The general consensus is that the iPhone OS is much much more stable than the Storm. I do not know one person who has bought a Storm and not complained about bugs.

The only issue I really have with the iPhone is the terrible ATT service. Other than that, the pure usability and polish of the device and software is so superior to any of the other smart phones.

Most people who talk about the cons of the iPhone have not spent more than 20 minutes with it. That is because the learning curve of the phone is about 20 minutes.

Sorry I should have been more specific. He got a Curve not a Storm.

Feb 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM Post #93 of 94
My I-Phone so far has been the best and at my age don't really care what
people associate it with it just a piece of electronics that does what i need it to do I already have a religion Christianity.

Jul 11, 2009 at 5:53 AM Post #94 of 94
i like my iphone 3GS... jailbroken and tons of space for all the music and has pandora which is like the best radio app and can run it in background with backgrounder while surfing, email, etc. I just hate the headset that comes with it (uncomfortable and horrible sound) and probably need to get me NE-7M headsets. There are a few things I don't like... especially not having flash, but otherwise its great for entertainment while on the road, probably the best music player of all the phones, great browser, and has all the medical apps I need for school. I might get the palm pre next year if it comes up with apps i need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back