Taking the Plunge and buying the UE TF10's..Have a Major Question
Dec 17, 2009 at 6:41 AM Post #2 of 8
Ill say yes go for it.
I did not see anything in your list that I would rather have over the Triple Fi.
I listen to Classical Symphonies to Alternative to Hard Rock to Rap to Hip Hop on a daily bases, and would prefer nothing better...only some $1000 + Customs.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:41 AM Post #3 of 8
how much are you planning on spending on the TF10s? They can be had right now for about $150-$200 since the Amazon sale flooded them onto ebay.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:12 AM Post #4 of 8
the question is more what have u heard..u included a list of stuff u heard and also stuff u havent.

depending on what the best you have heard it could be a big or small improvement on SQ..well diminishing returns but im sure u knew that already anyway..well i havent heard the tf10 but it might be easier to make a decision if people have known what you heard

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:50 AM Post #6 of 8
the TF10's have great bass though.

I'd say the UM2 are a close call.. but the TF10 will have a little more bass.

I say go for it.

Dec 17, 2009 at 9:56 AM Post #7 of 8
No, the TripleFi 10 can not beat each and every one of those earphones in every respect in all genres across the board. That's a really unreasonable thing to ask, considering the different strengths of all the earphones you've listed.

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by mesasone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No, the TripleFi 10 can not beat each and every one of those earphones in every respect in all genres across the board. That's a really unreasonable thing to ask, considering the different strengths of all the earphones you've listed.

I don't think its unreasonable considering its price(not counting its recent discount)

for $400 (original retail price) it should be in a class of its own compared to $200 or less Headphones and IEMs

Quote:

Originally Posted by EraserXIV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how much are you planning on spending on the TF10s? They can be had right now for about $150-$200 since the Amazon sale flooded them onto ebay.

i plan to buy from ebay for $200

Users who are viewing this thread

Back