T-PEOS New IEM H-200 Released ------ Preselling Limited 100 Units ( be closed down on May.20. 2013 )
Apr 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #31 of 73
It will be good to hear your thoughts as you have also had a lengthy time with the Westone 4 (Can`t believe you sold them).

Apr 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM Post #32 of 73
Quote:
It will be good to hear your thoughts as you have also had a lengthy time with the Westone 4 (Can`t believe you sold them).

Yeah, I miss the W4 sometimes, but selling them wasn't so much about finding better (although in cases I did), but more about finding new IEMs that fit my preferred sound signature better. But I could never say a disparing word about the W4.

May 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #33 of 73
Anyone received any correspondence from T-Peos, with shipping details yet?

May 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #34 of 73
Nope, and waiting!

May 1, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #35 of 73
Quote:
Anyone received any correspondence from T-Peos, with shipping details yet?

I did! This morning I got an email sent last night giving me the Fedex tracking number. They shipped yesterday at 2:30 p.m. CDT my time and it arrived exactly on schedule at 10:30 a.m. this morning. Incredible shipping speed around the world.

I've only had a few minutes to listen to them since I put off several things to be sure to be here to sign for the delivery. I love what I've heard so far. Will post more once I've had more time to listen to them. So don't despair, shipments have begun.

May 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #36 of 73
Quote:
I did! This morning I got an email sent last night giving me the Fedex tracking number. They shipped yesterday at 2:30 p.m. CDT my time and it arrived exactly on schedule at 10:30 a.m. this morning. Incredible shipping speed around the world.

I might be misreading the shipping times from the Fedex tracking site. It says the times are stated in my time zone but things don't totally make sense. I am sure that they shipped on 4/30/13 from Korea and that they arrived at 10:30 a.m. 5/1/13 CDT.

The important part is that they are here and I'm listening to them now. The sound is full and rich all the way from the bottom end to the top. This is right out of the box of course with no burn-in yet. The source is gen 5.5 iPod>SP LOD>C&C BH. I don't regret having made the leap early. Listening to Yulara Cosmic Tree at the moment and the horns sound gorgeous as well as the female vocals. T-Peos has really out done themselves this time.

The serial number is 35xx something... have to get a magnifying glass to be sure what the last two digits are. I worked on new product teams for almost thirty years and we always used arbitrary high serial numbers so the competition wouldn't know how many units we had sold so far. Having been through many new product introductions I should know better than to buy product off the first production run but thankfully it worked out well this time.

Acoustic guitar really sounds superb also. No complaints or regrets on this purchase.

It isn't a major thing but the magnetic seal case is absolutely too small. I don't want to crush these into that tight box. I put my old H-100's in that case and will store these H-200's in the zipper case those were in.

May 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #37 of 73
Quote:
Nope, and waiting!

Me neither, hope we don't have to wait much longer.

Quote:

I've only had a few minutes to listen to them since I put off several things to be sure to be here to sign for the delivery. I love what I've heard so far. Will post more once I've had more time to listen to them. So don't despair, shipments have begun.

Thanks digirato, glad to learn shipments have begun and your enjoying them so far. Wow! that is really fast shipping speed.
Looking forward to yours and ericp10's impressions once he receives them. 
beerchug.gif

Quote:

I might be misreading the shipping times from the Fedex tracking site. It says the times are stated in my time zone but things don't totally make sense. I am sure that they shipped on 4/30/13 from Korea and that they arrived at 10:30 a.m. 5/1/13 CDT.

The important part is that they are here and I'm listening to them now. The sound is full and rich all the way from the bottom end to the top. This is right out of the box of course with no burn-in yet. The source is gen 5.5 iPod>SP LOD>C&C BH. I don't regret having made the leap early. Listening to Yulara Cosmic Tree at the moment and the horns sound gorgeous as well as the female vocals. T-Peos has really out done themselves this time.

The serial number is 35xx something... have to get a magnifying glass to be sure what the last two digits are. I worked on new product teams for almost thirty years and we always used arbitrary high serial numbers so the competition wouldn't know how many units we had sold so far. Having been through many new product introductions I should know better than to buy product off the first production run but thankfully it worked out well this time.

Acoustic guitar really sounds superb also. No complaints or regrets on this purchase.

It isn't a major thing but the magnetic seal case is absolutely too small. I don't want to crush these into that tight box. I put my old H-100's in that case and will store these H-200's in the zipper case those were in.

I work in marketing and have done a fair few new product launches, I know what you mean about buying products off first production run.
Appreciate the assurance that T-Peos seems to have got it right on the first try.

May 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #38 of 73
Arrgh my status says advised. Coming by Parcel Force worldwide. I wonder where they are!

May 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #39 of 73
Quote:
Arrgh my status says advised. Coming by Parcel Force worldwide. I wonder where they are!

So when I paid for mine, the email they gave to give your personal address and head-fi name would not take. I kept getting error messages. But the Paypal address worked, so I sent my information to that address, and of course put instructions and gave the information in my Paypal account.

May 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #40 of 73
So I received an email from T-PEOS owner. First, I was flattered because he says he reads our thoughts here on head-fi and takes them into consideration. He asked me to relay this message that everyone who ordered and paid on time will get their earphones as soon as possible, but he asked that we please be patient. Production is on schedule, but a three-driver IEM hybrids have some parts that must be put together by hand, so it takes a little time and effort in making sure everything is perfect. So it's like they ship the earphones out after specialty parts are put together and the earphones are tested. 

I really wasn't worried, but I thought my original emails didn't go through initially. But he assured me that they get the information needed from Paypal and the emails. Kwon seems like a nice guy and is committed to giving us a top-notch product. So if others are wondering why they haven't gotten a response via email yet, that is why. They are busy completing the final hand-preparation parts and then shipping the IEMs out. Once they go out they hit the states fairly quickly from what I've seen. Okay, I hope my little update can allow this small company the time needed to get their work done with the details they are putting into this product for us. Happy listening! 
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #43 of 73
So I received an email from T-PEOS owner. First, I was flattered because he says he reads our thoughts here on head-fi and takes them into consideration. He asked me to relay this message that everyone who ordered and paid on time will get their earphones as soon as possible, but he asked that we please be patient. Production is on schedule, but a three-driver IEM hybrids have some parts that must be put together by hand, so it takes a little time and effort in making sure everything is perfect. So it's like they ship the earphones out after specialty parts are put together and the earphones are tested. 

I really wasn't worried, but I thought my original emails didn't go through initially. But he assured me that they get the information needed from Paypal and the emails. Kwon seems like a nice guy and is committed to giving us a top-notch product. So if others are wondering why they haven't gotten a response via email yet, that is why. They are busy completing the final hand-preparation parts and then shipping the IEMs out. Once they go out they hit the states fairly quickly from what I've seen. Okay, I hope my little update can allow this small company the time needed to get their work done with the details they are putting into this product for us. Happy listening! 
beerchug.gif

Thanks ericp10 for the update.
I'm also not worried but just wanted to get my hands on new toy.
Good to know that quality checks are in place before shipment.

Whilst waiting for this I've gone and ordered the XBA-30, my wallet hates this place. :D

May 2, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #44 of 73
Quote:
Are there any left to preorder?

That I don't know. I'll ask him next time I'm in contact with him, but I think he might have mentioned it if they had reached the pre-order limit. They have to be close to reaching it, I would think. 

May 2, 2013 at 10:10 AM Post #45 of 73
Quote:
Thanks ericp10 for the update.
I'm also not worried but just wanted to get my hands on new toy.
Good to know that quality checks are in place before shipment.

Whilst waiting for this I've gone and ordered the XBA-30, my wallet hates this place.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the "Sad Wallets/Happy Ears" club! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back