T-PEOS H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid Impressions and Appreciation Thread
May 19, 2014 at 12:49 AM Post #393 of 622
Btw, Does anyone know if the foam under the filter (which I can see in the nozzle) could be damping the mid range or it's  just to tone down the highs?

Well, the longer the wavelength, the easier it is to travel through objects, so it effects all frequencies, technically, just the higher ones are more noticably lost and slowed down. Overall, you'll have to see what you think. (Trying eqing treble down a lot so that it doesn't interfere while abing)

May 21, 2014 at 8:59 PM Post #401 of 622
May 22, 2014 at 7:58 AM Post #402 of 622
May 22, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #403 of 622
Can you take a screenshot so I can test it on my phone?

How are you finding the sound of H-300 Hapster? What source are using? If you need to EQ clip zip with Rockbox will get them sorted. Preferably you want a warmer source, I have a feeling although not my favorite amp something like Fiio E11 might work well.

May 22, 2014 at 9:56 AM Post #404 of 622
How are you finding the sound of H-300 Hapster? What source are using? If you need to EQ clip zip with Rockbox will get them sorted. Preferably you want a warmer source, I have a feeling although not my favorite amp something like Fiio E11 might work well.

I'm liking the real low hitting bass, I've been testing a lot of songs with very low end like "Here Comes The Night" by Bobina. Using it with an iPod touch and Fiio E18. Denon club app with eq. I usually eq them and haven't listened to them flat very much, so I'll do a little more of that before I leave a review. Just haven't had time with work, school, selling some other audio equipment and conversely buying some. (Gonna sell/return my e18 here soon too ahah)

May 22, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #405 of 622
I'm liking the real low hitting bass, I've been testing a lot of songs with very low end like "Here Comes The Night" by Bobina. Using it with an iPod touch and Fiio E18. Denon club app with eq. I usually eq them and haven't listened to them flat very much, so I'll do a little more of that before I leave a review. Just haven't had time with work, school, selling some other audio equipment and conversely buying some. (Gonna sell/return my e18 here soon too ahah)

You take your time with that review, maybe do a little bit over several days.  (few sections at a time, save as you go), much easier , less stressful. Fewer anxiety attacks. 
regular_smile .gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back