T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jun 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #918 of 2,595
Okay, I'm convinced. But can I actually buy these yet?

I'm going to be selling mine. They are going to be shipped to eke2K6 for review first. When he is done with the review, they will be up for sale.

Jun 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #919 of 2,595
Quote:
I'm going to be selling mine. They are going to be shipped to eke2K6 for review first. When he is done with the review, they will be up for sale.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope you've found something that suits you though!

Jun 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #920 of 2,595
^ Dont worry, my GR07's will keep me company just fine :)

ASG 2, Im coming for u :grimacing:

Jun 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #921 of 2,595
Just A/Bed the H-200 to the IE800 (TDK) two dynamic driver IEM. Quickly, the H-200 is fuller and more 3-D- like. The vocals are more forward than in the IE800. And as would be expected with the two BA drivers, there is more clarity and transparency. The IE800, however, is very capable (like it's sibling, the BA200). I would say the IE800 is about a step and a half to two steps behind the H-200, but that is saying a lot about the IE800. The one main criticism I would have with the IE800 is that the sub-bass doesn't go deep enough (almost but not quite). The H-200, however, gives you just the right amount of sub-bass (just barely missing bass-head level). The BA200 comes closer to the quality in sound signature to the H-200 than the IE800 (I would give the BA200 a good solid notch behind the H-200 in overall quality of sound). 

Earlier today I was comparing the H-200, CKS1000, and FXZ100 with each other. And I came to one general conclusion: between those three earphones it's really difficult to say one is better than the other. Each is superior and great sounding in its own way. Just when you hear something you like in one over the other two, you hear something in the other two that you like better than that one (at least for my ears). What does this mean? It means read and take all reviews with a grain of salt, but more importantly, learn your favorite sound signature. You couldn't go wrong with any of the three (actually four) IEMs I've mentioned in this post. Happy listening.

Jun 2, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #922 of 2,595
NEW DISCOVERY! --  I have been pretty satisfied with the Auvio large silicon tips (green inside), but decided to tip roll some more today. I don't know why it is, but this tip I'm about to name seems to love universal BAs, and brings out a fuller richer sound with the W4 and BA200 (although it's kind of loose fitting on those two). But put it on two BAs plus a dynamic driver woofer and you get magic. Yes, I'm talking the Phonak grey thick silicon tips. It adds another dimension to the sub-bass of the H-200 without obscuring the mids or treble. Now the only drawback for some (but I don't see it as a drawback) is that it lessens the soundstage some. This doesn't bother me however. As a matter of fact, it pushes the the H-200 more to sounding like a baby cousin of the ASG-2. Lovely sound!

Jun 2, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #923 of 2,595
Quote:
That's the Etymotic's girl. There's no way I could post the T-Peos girls picture, far to explicit for regular viewing.

lol guess I'm not the only one to find her smile hilarious. Kinda like the expressions the demonstrators on the "Nads infomercial" make. "It doesn't hurt I swear!" lol.

Jun 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #924 of 2,595
Quote:

Earlier today I was comparing the H-200, CKS1000, and FXZ100 with each other. And I came to one general conclusion: between those three earphones it's really difficult to say one is better than the other. Each is superior and great sounding in its own way. Just when you hear something you like in one over the other two, you hear something in the other two that you like better than that one (at least for my ears). What does this mean? It means read and take all reviews with a grain of salt, but more importantly, learn your favorite sound signature. You couldn't go wrong with any of the three (actually four) IEMs I've mentioned in this post. Happy listening.

That, my friend, is advice for the ages! 
beerchug.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #925 of 2,595
Quote:

That, my friend, is advice for the ages! 
beerchug.gif

+1 to that.

It's just so worth it to take some time, do some reading, spend a little money, compare, interact with other enthusiasts and get your gear sorted.  For something that can offer years of sensory enjoyment it is a worthwhile investment and endeavor.

Jun 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM Post #926 of 2,595
^that has been my path for the past six months with Head-fi! What an awesome journey it's been. Cheers everyone!

Jun 3, 2013 at 4:04 AM Post #927 of 2,595
Quote:
^ Dont worry, my GR07's will keep me company just fine
smily_headphones1.gif

ASG 2, Im coming for u :grimacing:

sorry mate, i feel almost guilty because i never had fit issues and so could not warn you on this.
hope your GR07 will give you what H200 could not.

Jun 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #929 of 2,595
Very nice post boleh7!

Mine should be coming soon is that copper? Could you please give us a brief sound impression, or any changes you can hear?

Also, do the plugs lock in well to the sockets. Do they still click and lock in?

Jun 3, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #930 of 2,595
Yes , mine is 5n occ . No click while insert the plug but it do sit in tight and firm :) I have problem describing sound by word :frowning2: what i heard is the Low , mid and detail improved but how much it change i have problem to tell :) If you ask should you get this cable - my answer is must !! :heart_eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back