T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jan 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #61 of 2,595
Looking at the pictures from the housing I posted on the first page, it's visible there's a "spike" inside the socket in the shell. So I guess the connector would be like that, similar to power connectors. I'm waiting for more details about this connector and I'll post it here as soon as I have anything new...

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #62 of 2,595
Quote:
I don't know how much longer I can wait. I've already given in and bought another IEM. If H-200 doesn't come soon I have recently developed a slight crush on the Westone series, but I want it to be perfect too. We demand more photo's to tide us over putnete, contact your source and grab some of the cable and packaging. I'll print out some room posters for a month to tide me over.

I cannot wait much longer too... Another month is just too much. I'm just so sick of these low end - mid end IEMs I've been owning recently and actually sold all of them to save up for an HIGH END IEM and just been using my HE500s... Feeling like leaning towards either the UM Miracles or Fitear ToGo 334. Finally wont have to stick with all these "budget" IEMs. Better to have 1 flagship/highend IEM than 10 low - mid end IEMs right? Right. Might be worth more than my car but atleast its worth it. 
redface.gif

Jan 24, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #63 of 2,595
Quote:
I cannot wait much longer too... Another month is just too much. I'm just so sick of these low end - mid end IEMs I've been owning recently and actually sold all of them to save up for an HIGH END IEM and just been using my HE500s... Feeling like leaning towards either the UM Miracles or Fitear ToGo 334. Finally wont have to stick with all these "budget" IEMs. Better to have 1 flagship/highend IEM than 10 low - mid end IEMs right? Right. Might be worth more than my car but atleast its worth it. 
redface.gif

Sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread...but mate, if you can't wait any longer, consider purchasing TDK IE800, I know for sure that H-100 lover/fanboi will love IE800 because I do 
wink_face.gif
, and ever since I got it, I can't take it off my ear...

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #64 of 2,595
Quote:

Sorry I don't mean to hijack the thread...but mate, if you can't wait any longer, consider purchasing TDK IE800, I know for sure that H-100 lover/fanboi will love IE800 because I do 
wink_face.gif
, and ever since I got it, I can't take it off my ear...

I was not much of an H-100 lover... It sounded pretty good with the C3 + E5 + 75ohm adapter but that was too much to carry around and my unit has driver flex. Never heard of the TDK IE800... Will look into it but seriously, I'm done with mid end IEMs.

Jan 24, 2013 at 3:33 PM Post #66 of 2,595
The BA200 is a top-tier IEM imo but I haven't heard the TDK IE800.  Some will call an IEM mid-tier just based on price but I like to go by how they sound, take the R-50 which is $120 but its for sure top-tier as far as SQ goes.

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #71 of 2,595
I'm right there with you, so what's up now H2O! 
size]

http://www.head-fi.org/t/630235/t-peos-h-100-hybrid-iem-appreciation-thread/735#post_8873880

And......

http://www.head-fi.org/t/630235/t-peos-h-100-hybrid-iem-appreciation-thread/120#post_8800410

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #72 of 2,595
I did not say that, that was someone using my account. 
size]
  Why did you have to find that, LOL.  I had only listen to them for a little while but upon further examination I found them to be less than stellar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back