T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
Jan 21, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #48 of 2,595
Quote:

It seems that the sound tuning process is finalized, but they're still looking into some details about the detachable cable. If everything goes according to plan, they should be releasing it early next month. Here's the latest picture available, where you can see the cable connected to the housing (but the cable and connection may still be changed):

wow, How did U get that picture ?
From SWT ? 
Hmmm ... connecting cable seems to enhanced, hugh ?

Jan 21, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #50 of 2,595
Quote:
+1
biggrin.gif
... maybe...depending on the tuning .

any word on the FR or intended soundsig?

Yep I would be keen to see the FR too - if I had to guess, I would say the FR would be close to flat

Jan 22, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #51 of 2,595
Damn those look fine...nice picture. Very happy with my 100's....but if the price is right. And cable rolling is always fun to play with. I wonder what they are using in the 100.

Just found some lavender flents tips at dollar store 10 pair for $2.00. They look better than flesh tone on the Wicks plugs. Texture a little more like a comply but three times as dense. 33db attenuation. Main difference Sound is a hint warmer. Maybe cause they are subtley fuzzier texture than Wicks...hehehe.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:00 AM Post #53 of 2,595
I don't know how much longer I can wait. I've already given in and bought another IEM. If H-200 doesn't come soon I have recently developed a slight crush on the Westone series, but I want it to be perfect too. We demand more photo's to tide us over putnete, contact your source and grab some of the cable and packaging. I'll print out some room posters for a month to tide me over.

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #54 of 2,595
Quote:
I don't know how much longer I can wait. I've already given in and bought another IEM. If H-200 doesn't come soon I have recently developed a slight crush on the Westone series, but I want it to be perfect too. We demand more photo's to tide us over putnete, contact your source and grab some of the cable and packaging. I'll print out some room posters for a month to tide me over.

LOL!! 
beerchug.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:09 AM Post #55 of 2,595
Quote:
And another one (in b&w):

It seems that they'll only be available by the end of next month (February) due to some components and package constraints (it's not a final ETA, though)...

Yes...

That is some weird connector, it doesn't look like to be the standard UE/Westone connector?

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:14 AM Post #56 of 2,595
It's not looking good for upgrade cables atm. I hope Shinwoo hear our calls for a silver plated version. Even silver plated as standard would be nice. :wink: *hint hint*

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:28 AM Post #58 of 2,595
Quote:

That is some weird connector, it doesn't look like to be the standard UE/Westone connector?

That looks suspiciously like the end of a Nokia phone charger...

Either someone is having a laugh, or it has been included to give an indication of size of the IEM.

Jan 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #59 of 2,595
We are not going to see this IEM anytime soon if they haven't finalised the connectors yet. There will be delays while any changes are incorporated into designs, supply of components and then manufacturing and distribution. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back