T-PEOS H-200 - new triple hybrid IEM - Impressions thread
May 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #376 of 2,595
wow, H200 are not small ... actually big looking. how is ear fit?

May 6, 2013 at 8:25 AM Post #377 of 2,595
wow, H200 are not small ... actually big looking. how is ear fit?

Fits beautifully :D

Because it has a light weight body, it'll only come down to tips for a comfortable fit.

May 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #379 of 2,595
Quote:
Because they need to fit all the little people inside with their instruments.

tongue.gif
L3000.gif

May 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #380 of 2,595
Nice photos SkyBleu. I should have mine today or tomorrow. 

May 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #382 of 2,595
Just receive H20's H-200 (Thank you 
wink_face.gif
) - got home late after work/training, I push myself to spend 1 hour with it, simply because this is probably one of the IEM that I have been looking forward the most to hear...

My first impression --- (tip used is Comply Ts-400)
  1. Definitely a mid-forward IEM.
  2. The mid is so incredibly smooth and detailed, though I am hearing a slight mid-spike on some tracks
  3. Rock, Jazz, and female vocals are an absolute bliss to be heard through this, I've played some tunes from Miles Davis, BB King, and Lenny Kravitz, feels like they are playing right in front of you, with the rest of the band behind them - Missy Higgins on piano (The Special Two) is an absolute magic through this...
  4. Treble is non-fatiguing, no sibilance whatsoever, good extension, the way I hear it, the treble is somewhat similar to SM3's treble
  5. Bass impact and extension is similar to GR07, though I think GR07's extends slightly deeper and has slightly bigger slam, though personally, I prefer H-200's bass than GR07's

I will spend more time with it before I have to send it back in a week, but yeah, definitely much, much, MUCH better than H-100...

May 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #384 of 2,595
Tintin, If H200 sound at least half as good as RDBv1 that would be a strong buy and a better value compared to TF10 IMHO

May 6, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #385 of 2,595
Just receive H20's H-200 (Thank you 
wink_face.gif

) - got home late after work/training, I push myself to spend 1 hour with it, simply because this is probably one of the IEM that I have been looking forward the most to hear...

My first impression --- (tip used is Comply Ts-400)
  • Definitely a mid-forward IEM.
  • The mid is so incredibly smooth and detailed, though I am hearing a slight mid-spike on some tracks
  • Rock, Jazz, and female vocals are an absolute bliss to be heard through this, I've played some tunes from Miles Davis, BB King, and Lenny Kravitz, feels like they are playing right in front of you, with the rest of the band behind them - Missy Higgins on piano (The Special Two) is an absolute magic through this...
  • Treble is non-fatiguing, no sibilance whatsoever, good extension, the way I hear it, the treble is somewhat similar to SM3's treble
  • Bass impact and extension is similar to GR07, though I think GR07's extends slightly deeper and has slightly bigger slam, though personally, I prefer H-200's bass than GR07's

I will spend more time with it before I have to send it back in a week, but yeah, definitely much, much, MUCH better than H-100...

Interesting, most others so far found H-200 rather balanced, I don't really hear the mids being forward, possibly at higher volumes as I've mentioned mids / lows come over the treble a touch.. How about the vocals though? They sure sound inspiring, I've noticed what H-200 do over my RDB+ v1 well is when a singer uses different volume levels with her / his voice H-200 really pick up on that nicely, you can listen strongly the tone they're using when changing notes, if they hit a high note or breath in deeply H-200 really reveal that well, I guess you could say the vocals are rather dynamic.

I think you're right, the treble does share some similarity to my old SM3 v2, I will be interested if you can give us a short comparison some time between the two.

I'm still waiting on GR07 MK2 to turn up unfortunately, coming from New York and running a little late to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back