[ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly
Aug 14, 2014 at 10:35 AM Post #212 of 257
Hey guys, a question here, I have the GR07 right now, I was thinking of getting the GR07 MKII Pro, or Bass Edition, or maybe even the 2014 version.

Thing is, the GR07 I have sometimes feels a little weak on the Bass, sometimes, it's perfect, as I listen to a lot of female vocals and I don't want an overwhelming bass, but I want some power as well, my question here, is how will the Altones compare? I'm looking to spend around $200, can add a bit more if needed be, would you recommend the Altones or something else?

Aug 14, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #213 of 257
Hey guys, a question here, I have the GR07 right now, I was thinking of getting the GR07 MKII Pro, or Bass Edition, or maybe even the 2014 version.

Thing is, the GR07 I have sometimes feels a little weak on the Bass, sometimes, it's perfect, as I listen to a lot of female vocals and I don't want an overwhelming bass, but I want some power as well, my question here, is how will the Altones compare? I'm looking to spend around $200, can add a bit more if needed be, would you recommend the Altones or something else?

Pls watch this space closely before orderibg A200,as some issues with build being rectified by mfr,and not sure whether its been fixed and replacements sent already for those affected or not,as Im not a owner of these babies yet,but its in my list..tho.....

Aug 14, 2014 at 12:20 PM Post #214 of 257

I have both the GR07 Bass Editon and the Altone 200, and I would tell you the Altones are a better. They are overall better headphones with better clarity, great separation and a great punch. If you do not like overwhelming bass, you would be pleased with them as they deliver a punch and bass quality better than the GR07 BEs, but the bass is pretty tight and definitely not overwhelming. I don't think there's much of a contest between them both, and it's pretty amazing how they're cheaper and better than the GR07s.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #217 of 257
Yes, we are already fixed it . We agree there were few defective in the replace products, and solved the problem of
processing and qc.
Also we sent the other right one to them who sent email to us.
So now we had cleared with them absolutely.
No problem about sending them to you. ^^ Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Aug 19, 2014 at 8:19 PM Post #218 of 257
Mine is in transit to get checked out.  Hoping it's fine, but if not, I'm sure that T-Peos will replace it with a correctly-working one. 
regular_smile .gif

Aug 19, 2014 at 10:02 PM Post #219 of 257
Yes, we are already fixed it . We agree there were few defective in the replace products, and solved the problem of
processing and qc.
Also we sent the other right one to them who sent email to us.
So now we had cleared with them absolutely.
No problem about sending them to you. ^^ Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Great! Sounds like everything is going well now. Please don't forget to write us back my friend :)

Aug 20, 2014 at 5:53 AM Post #220 of 257
I am glad Sunggoo has everything ironed out.

Hey its just normal really to have some teething problems. I sent mine back also as one of the first batch.

I am grateful to T-Peos for their effort to help those that had problems.

This is a sign of a great company with good customer care & that they value their customers...
Not to mention they make some great IEM's....
biggrin.gif

Aug 20, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #221 of 257
Hi,

Thank you so much for your understanding, but so sorry to disappoint you.
In fact as you know we're sure we are a leading company producing hybrid earphone, but most of premium earphones have high price,
so we had a plan that let's show a high performance iem at low price, so most audiophiles can enjoy the premium iem at low price.
So we collected some ideas and opinions with good friends and manufactured some prototypes, but there were some pointing out and 
we reflected them and after making 2nd prototype, send it to them and it was satisfied with them. 
Altone200 can't supply to dealer because it has few profit, only it's for consumer like you.
After fixing the all processing and sent them to some consumers, yesterday I received some response emails from them,
They all said "it's amazing"."Thank you for making this great earphone !"
Up to new , after replacing with a new one , 57% of earphones we received was normal.
We are wondering if why don't say they received another defective earphone again.
We say Altone200 has very balanced and reproduce original sound fully.
So person who became familiar with the earphone that has strong impacted base will feel Altone200 has low base, but Altone200 only follow original sound. 
Anyway so sorry it has gone against its original intent.
We hope you're interesting to Altone200 continuedly.

Thank you
Sunggoo kwon

Aug 21, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #223 of 257

We say Altone200 has very balanced and reproduce original sound fully.
So person who became familiar with the earphone that has strong impacted base will feel Altone200 has low base, but Altone200 only follow original sound. 
Anyway so sorry it has gone against its original intent.
We hope you're interesting to Altone200 continuedly.

Thank you
Sunggoo kwon

I can confirm this is the 'problem' with my model. For me the bass is to light but if I kick my X3 bass up with +4 and the treble to -2 the Altone 200 is perfect for me. Strong impact bass and still very clear.
Already contacted @mobyn to get them replaced but luckily they are not defective. The Altone is a very good buy.

Aug 21, 2014 at 3:55 AM Post #224 of 257
Hi,

Thank you for the posting.
Your X3 is Vivo X3 ? If right, it has ESS ES9018 dac, so it can play 32bit/192KHz sound.
That's great !
And thank you for your understanding.

Thank you
Sunggoo kwon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back