T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread.
Jun 15, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #1,411 of 1,424
They are a V shaped IEM - but you are comparing to the Havi B3 Pro1 (which I also used to own).  So if you are used to the Havi - you are used to a very bass light or bass flat or bass neutral IEM (choose your descriptor 
smile.gif
)

My advice - stop using your Havi for a week - use the Altone 200 exclusively - and then see if feel the same way.  I'm betting you just need to give your ears a chance to adjust. 

Jun 16, 2016 at 9:37 AM Post #1,412 of 1,424
They are a V shaped IEM - but you are comparing to the Havi B3 Pro1 (which I also used to own).  So if you are used to the Havi - you are used to a very bass light or bass flat or bass neutral IEM (choose your descriptor :smile: )

My advice - stop using your Havi for a week - use the Altone 200 exclusively - and then see if feel the same way.  I'm betting you just need to give your ears a chance to adjust. 

Thanks Brokko! I'll give it a try

Sep 12, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #1,414 of 1,424
Has anyone experienced their headphones getting dull over time? I've had mine for I think about a year now and they don't sound as clean as they use to. 

Interesting, I have to say mind don't excite me as much as they used to and they're definitely not as bright in the top end. But other than that I can only put it down to brain burn-in?

Aug 2, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #1,415 of 1,424
Long time, no speak. How's everyone's Altone200s? Any sales, interest or parting ways? Still a great Earphone and I haven't got round to replacing mine with the Dunu DN2000J yet! lol

Dec 1, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #1,417 of 1,424
Oh no! My right iem has packed in!! (Cable)
I emailed Sunggoo and T-Peos without reply.
Anyone know where I can send them for repair in the UK?

Dec 1, 2017 at 9:41 PM Post #1,418 of 1,424

I think T-Peos is pretty much defunct at this point. What exactly do you mean by packed in? A cable fix shouldn't be hard. The housings of mine both came off, I cleaned them well with iso and loctited them back on. Such a good IEM, shame that it ended up being their best.

Dec 2, 2017 at 1:49 AM Post #1,419 of 1,424
If your problem is only a bad cable, you can purchase a replacement cable on ebay. At least this was the case for my H-300s. On two different occasions I had to replace cables that went bad.

Dec 2, 2017 at 3:22 AM Post #1,420 of 1,424
Yeah, I’m fairly certain as they do take some abuse as I wear them on sites, in plant rooms and in the car (low volume obviously).
I’m pretty adept at electronics and soldering but is changing a cable not the job of the manufacturer?

Or I wish them well, say god speed and go buy some Dunu DN2000J’s?!

Dec 21, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #1,421 of 1,424
So no answer from T-Peos.

I’ve bought a new pair of Dunu DN1000’s to replace them. Should arrive tomorrow.
Just need to find a DAP with a UI as good as an iPod Classic now! Fat chance! Can’t afford an A&K.

Dec 21, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #1,422 of 1,424
I have so much trouble with the tips on my Altone 200's. Like, generally my left ear gets incredibly itchy in 5-10 minutes. I'm currently using dual flange silicone tips from some Razer Hammerheads, but I tried around 10 different types that came with some Monster Turbine Gold's. A variety of foam, gel, triple flange, and I recall none of them worked much better. I know there's tons of research into tips, but actually trying something seems hard due to pricing...

Dec 21, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #1,423 of 1,424
What happened to T-PEOS? They dropped off the face of the earth. They have new stuff...
tpeos_110.jpg

tpeos_109.jpg

Nobody reviewed these yet??:thinking:

Dec 21, 2017 at 6:47 PM Post #1,424 of 1,424
I found the sound of those to be a bit ‘buzzy’.
Hard to jam in ur lug hole too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back