T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid Discussion Thread.
Sep 23, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #1,367 of 1,424
Thank you for the heads up on Amazon.

I just searched Amazon for them earlier tonight and did not see them.  I will look again.

I would like to try them to see if they sound and fit better than these Auvio.

r2

Sep 24, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #1,371 of 1,424
I thought they were on Amazon. Remember somebody posting a link earlier and being surprised since I had to order through Tenso off Amazon.jp.

the foam-filled hybrids is not the same with the normal "sony hybrids" without the foam right?
Does it even being sold separately outside of Japan mate? I thought the default of that eartips is only came bundled with some premium Sony IEM of the past, and normally not being sold separately...?

By the way, what is the difference between your foam-filled hybrids and a comply foam in terms of SQ? What's different between the 2 if I may ask?

Oct 10, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #1,373 of 1,424
I have some comply that I've been using but I still don't feel like I get a good seal. Are those sony tips still available?

Edit: I am looking on amazon and I see the hybrid sony ones. But looking around the westone foam tips look really good. And then there are some off brand memory foam ones.

Oh decisions decisions. I mean everyone seems to agree on the sony tips so maybe I should just trust you guys.

Oct 11, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #1,375 of 1,424
Follow links for Sony Isolation (foam) Hybrids on Amazon in Small, Medium and Large. They do ship from Japan, but only take a couple of weeks, if I recall correctly (I've ordered a couple of times before).

Oct 11, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #1,376 of 1,424
  Follow links for Sony Isolation (foam) Hybrids on Amazon in Small, Medium and Large. They do ship from Japan, but only take a couple of weeks, if I recall correctly (I've ordered a couple of times before).

JUST DO IT!!!

Your ears will thank you later 
L3000.gif

Oct 11, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #1,379 of 1,424
  OK I bought em. Thanks for the link. The Westones will get here way before the sony do so I will have plenty of time to compare ( that's if the westones even fit)

You're welcome. Let us know how they turn out... I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Oct 11, 2015 at 6:52 PM Post #1,380 of 1,424
Just ordered mine to the UK too. Quite excited as I've never been happy with anything other than the originals which have popped off and been lost in various places.
Still love the A200. What a sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back