System.out.print("Hello World \n -An Introduction-");
Apr 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Hard24get

New Head-Fier
Hello there! Some of you may or may know me from a fairly odd Skype call consisting of gopanthersgo being intoxicated and crossdressing, the rest of you probably don't know me. I'm not much of an Audiophile, however I do play guitar and like listening to FLAC on my JVC HA-S500's (Particularly my complete discography of Pendulum in FLAC). I'm an avid java programmer, participate in Texas UIL Computer Science( Currently going to the finals (State) In computer science. Ranked 6th in Texas at the moment). I also have the know how on how to make Bukkit plugins/Mods for Minecraft, however none of my creations are public due to me being lazy. My main purpose on this site is to annoy 'Marqe' (GopanthersGo), to ask questions regarding audio/headphones, and help out with anything programming related :3. I sometimes free-run/parkour with panthers, and participate in a lot of his crazy antics.
-Hard24get​

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello there! Some of you may or may know me from a fairly odd Skype call consisting of gopanthersgo being intoxicated and crossdressing, the rest of you probably don't know me. I'm not much of an Audiophile, however I do play guitar and like listening to FLAC on my JVC HA-S500's (Particularly my complete discography of Pendulum in FLAC). I'm an avid java programmer, participate in Texas UIL Computer Science( Currently going to the finals (State) In computer science. Ranked 6th in Texas at the moment). I also have the know how on how to make Bukkit plugins/Mods for Minecraft, however none of my creations are public due to me being lazy. My main purpose on this site is to annoy 'Marqe' (GopanthersGo), to ask questions regarding audio/headphones, and help out with anything programming related :3. I sometimes free-run/parkour with panthers, and participate in a lot of his crazy antics.
-Hard24get​

Oh so you're that friend that he mentioned. Probably too late to ask for programming help as my exam is at 9am tomorrow...

Apr 29, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #3 of 3
Hey Michael! Glad to see another troll! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back