Symphonium Crimson - Impressions and Reviews (The Next Standard)
Nov 7, 2023 at 2:01 AM Post #346 of 445
Became the owner of these beautiful IEM.
IMG_2412.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2023 at 6:40 PM Post #348 of 445
Just got the Crimson in today and have to say, I'm a huge fan. I absolutely hate the tips that it comes with though and swapped to some spinfit ones I had laying around. Actually grabbed the velvet ones last week but sadly those don't fit.

Going to do a comparison between the Crimson, Z1R and Diva later when I get the chance. So far though, after changing the tips I'm loving the Crimson and think it might be my go-to. It doesn't have the wow factor that the Diva does with vocals or the bass of the Z1R but it's a better all arounder then both.

Nov 11, 2023 at 12:34 PM Post #349 of 445
Actually grabbed the velvet ones last week but sadly those don't fit.
Are you saying the eartips don't fit the IEM, or in your ears? They do fit on the IEM (it would be strange if they didn't since the Crimson comes with a set of them) but they're pretty hard to get on since the core is relatively small, so it helps to try to stretch it a little before you put them on the IEM.

I've received mine a few weeks ago and I've been listening to them daily since then. Sound-wise they are without a doubt the real deal but I actually don't have a great fit with them and I have a bunch of other, small issues.
I might put down some impressions after I've had some more time to get used to them and some time to gather my thoughts.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2023 at 2:28 PM Post #350 of 445
Are you saying the eartips don't fit the IEM, or in your ears? They do fit on the IEM (it would be strange if they didn't since the Crimson comes with a set of them) but they're pretty hard to get on since the core is relatively small, so it helps to try to stretch it a little before you put them on the IEM.

I've received mine a few weeks ago and I've been listening to them daily since then. Sound-wise they are without a doubt the real deal but I actually don't have a great fit with them and I have a bunch of other, small issues.
I might put down some impressions after I've had some more time to get used to them and some time to gather my thoughts.
I was saying the Velvet tips I bought the week prior (not the ones included with the Crimson) wouldn't fit. When I posted this, I didn't even see the velvet tips in the Crimson package and have since tried those but feel like the IEM is always falling out. The Crimson is the first IEM I've got however where many of the tips I've tried don't keep the IEM very locked into my ear. Right now I've been using the Spinfit W1 and they're staying mostly locked in now.

Nov 11, 2023 at 5:27 PM Post #351 of 445
I was saying the Velvet tips I bought the week prior (not the ones included with the Crimson) wouldn't fit. When I posted this, I didn't even see the velvet tips in the Crimson package and have since tried those but feel like the IEM is always falling out. The Crimson is the first IEM I've got however where many of the tips I've tried don't keep the IEM very locked into my ear. Right now I've been using the Spinfit W1 and they're staying mostly locked in now.

My go-to tips are the W1’s, however I received the HSE today, which as far as I’m aware, has the exact same shell as the Crimson, and i too found them a bit of a challenge to find the right tip to keep them fitting securely. Even my W1’s weren’t cutting it.

It seems like they went a little too far shortening the nozzle, after the feedback from the OG Helios, that the nozzle was too long.

However, I tried the Azla Sedna wide bores (long stem not shorts), and they work really well, giving a secure snug fit.

Nov 11, 2023 at 6:11 PM Post #352 of 445
My go-to tips are the W1’s, however I received the HSE today, which as far as I’m aware, has the exact same shell as the Crimson, and i too found them a bit of a challenge to find the right tip to keep them fitting securely. Even my W1’s weren’t cutting it.

It seems like they went a little too far shortening the nozzle, after the feedback from the OG Helios, that the nozzle was too long.

However, I tried the Azla Sedna wide bores (long stem not shorts), and they work really well, giving a secure snug fit.
These ones?
https://www.amazon.com/AZLA-SednaEarfitLight-Pairs-Size-SS/dp/B083XD5GNP?th=1

Nov 11, 2023 at 6:49 PM Post #353 of 445
Last edited:
Nov 12, 2023 at 6:15 PM Post #355 of 445
Hey Crimson owners, any tips on getting the divinus velvet tips on? Felt impossible after multiple attempts
I eventually got them on but didn't like the pairing, IEM kept falling out of my ear. It's super difficult to get them on, don't have any tips (hah) for you though.

Using Spinfits now that actually stay in and think I'm happy with them.

Nov 12, 2023 at 6:26 PM Post #357 of 445
Hey Crimson owners, any tips on getting the divinus velvet tips on? Felt impossible after multiple attempts
I wished the company had provided an instruction. I almost pushed the metal mesh in…

The trick I learned is to get one side of the rim in as much as possible, then squeeze the middle of the rim and try to tilt the tip. If you get it right, the tilt will be very easy and the tip will snap on instantly. Don’t try to force it though.

Nov 12, 2023 at 6:44 PM Post #358 of 445
Here's how I do it. I lay the IEM down flat. I squeeze the eartip to get as wide of an opening, place it over the rim of the nozzle, and unsqueeze as I roll it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back