Symphones Magnum/ Magnum Light
Mar 2, 2010 at 7:27 AM Post #76 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by kunalraiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what difference in sound quality is expected from the Magnum Lite mod, also what drivers are used.

there should be no sonic difference between the Magnum lite and Magnum mod. If you're asking about sonic differences between stock headphones and Magnum modded headphones, that's even harder to answer because no matter what your headphones are, they will sound (almost) the same after the mod, since the final enclosures and drivers will be the same.

The drivers used are "V1 Drivers". i suppose these are specially designed by Rhydon, so they are one-of-a-kind.

as to how the modded headphones will sound like, i'll tell you after mine comes back
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #85 of 164
It usually takes about a week to get from where he sent to NYC, although I didn't see any movement until this past Monday. I'm thinking I'll get mine early next week.

EDIT: as of this AM they are in the USA... may be quicker than I thought!!!

Mar 11, 2010 at 12:52 AM Post #86 of 164
I got mine. Would have been delivered yesterday, but no one was home.
SR60 lite version.
Too early to post any useful impressions.
As this was somewhat of an experiment -Rhydon offered a full refund if I was not satisfied.
I think I have heard enough to know I wont be returning them!

Mar 11, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #87 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by sydneyaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got mine. Would have been delivered yesterday, but no one was home.
SR60 lite version.
Too early to post any useful impressions.
As this was somewhat of an experiment -Rhydon offered a full refund if I was not satisfied.
I think I have heard enough to know I wont be returning them!

Please do post some pictures if you can!

Mar 11, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #89 of 164
well my tracking says that it's in destination country, meaning with luck, i'll received it tomorrow, if not the day after.

don't think there is any point taking point as Rhydon only change the interior for the lite mod. i haven't seen anyone taking the full mod yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back