Sydney Meet Impressions (24 Mar 07) @ UNSW
May 18, 2007 at 1:42 PM Post #61 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool, that venue was good, but maybe we would need a bigger room for the next one. I'm not sure where the next one could be, i'm really busy with Uni at the moment, but would help out when i could.

That room was good enough for the number of attendees and gears at that time. We can always get a second table. Half of the room was not used last time anyway.

Cheers!

May 18, 2007 at 10:42 PM Post #62 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by coemaudio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A customer pointed me to this thread
smily_headphones1.gif

We'd love to attend and bring along some gear.

That sounds great! Great to have more audio companies join us...I think the next meet is turning out to be a bit bigger already!

I think the best times will be during the semester break after our exams when me and Justin will be free, so thats around late June or during July

May 19, 2007 at 5:27 AM Post #63 of 82
Sounds good to me

May 19, 2007 at 8:12 AM Post #65 of 82
I go to Europe for a month on the 23rd of June...so we will have to do it sometime in August..

Aug 6, 2007 at 1:09 PM Post #69 of 82
Lots of interest for this one...I don't think we will all fit in my place, we should hire out a room somewhere. Any ideas?

Aug 6, 2007 at 2:00 PM Post #70 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lots of interest for this one...I don't think we will all fit in my place, we should hire out a room somewhere. Any ideas?

I take it the UNSW Room used in March isn't suitable (or available?), juzmister?

Aug 6, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #71 of 82
Haha, that wasn't a UNSW room, it was a room in my old dorm heh (not affiliated with UNSW). Maybe there's another one on campus that we can rent though?

Aug 7, 2007 at 1:07 AM Post #73 of 82
Yeah...That could work. I looked at rates, it's $25 an hour, the room has a capacity of 50..

Aug 8, 2007 at 11:05 AM Post #75 of 82
When it works for everyone...I haven't really heard much back though, don't know if there is much interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back