Sydney meet anyone?
Aug 26, 2005 at 1:27 PM Post #196 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by renesis_au
Hey Kevin, I won't be able to make it out of the house. Have to study for upcoming exams, it seems I have more to catch up on than I thought I could. Sorry to dissappoint you guys again!

Someone please take pics and post them?

Oh no....thats bad news. Ok then, happy studying...maybe next time
smily_headphones1.gif

I dont have a digicam, so hopefully someone will bring one!

Aug 27, 2005 at 1:23 AM Post #197 of 223
Have a great meet and don't forget we want too see lots of pics.
orphsmile.gif

Hopefully i'll be able to make the next one.

Aug 27, 2005 at 11:59 AM Post #200 of 223
It was an awesome meet, you guys missed out on a lot of fun! Was a great chance to listen to so many headphones and meet everyone at the same time! I'll be sure to post my impressions in covenant's thread once i am done getting back to my assignments due on monday
600smile.gif

Edit: Thread can be found here : http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...27#post1568727

Aug 28, 2005 at 4:02 AM Post #201 of 223
i wish i could have made it.. stupid work! what time did you guys end up finishing?? i didnt bother ringing because i didnt finish till 6 and that would have meant i couldnt get there until around 8ish and i thought it would have been finished if not, just about to by then..

Sep 27, 2005 at 1:42 PM Post #205 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant
I think we finished about 7-8ish last time? Can't exactly remember when.

I want to wait till i have my new source + amp before the next meet's scheduled, as well as Kenny finishing his Dynahi and chungsoi getting his new "Tushi" modded. Then we'll really be cooking
biggrin.gif

Long live the "Frankentushi"!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 27, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #207 of 223
Quite an old thread but hopefully this has sparked some interest in a Sydney meet, I would like to come along if there is one.

Guy

Oct 28, 2011 at 6:42 AM Post #208 of 223

Quote:
Quite an old thread but hopefully this has sparked some interest in a Sydney meet, I would like to come along if there is one.

Guy

x2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back