Sydney meet anyone?
Aug 25, 2005 at 12:30 PM Post #181 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackreplica
Pepsi and 2 large bags of potato chips will be supplied, but may not be enough so if you have some spare snacks lying around, bring em too!

Will Do!
rs1smile.gif

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:22 PM Post #182 of 223
kenny12 is an active OCAU member.. maby if someone drops him a pm there?? (i know because i was going to buy a little dot II of him a few days ago but was beaten off the mark..)

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:39 PM Post #183 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by cthulhu lives
kenny12 is an active OCAU member.. maby if someone drops him a pm there?? (i know because i was going to buy a little dot II of him a few days ago but was beaten off the mark..)

think Kenny posted here bfore saying he couldn't make it on weekends.

cthulhu - If you can, drop by after your work. Great opportunity to meet new ppl and audition all the hi-end gear that everyone has around here..wouldn't mind hearing your a700's either!

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #184 of 223
woah that is some hardcore gear you guys have there
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 25, 2005 at 1:57 PM Post #185 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
cthulhu - If you can, drop by after your work. Great opportunity to meet new ppl and audition all the hi-end gear that everyone has around here..wouldn't mind hearing your a700's either!

i would REALLY like to come after work! but being my first shift, i have no idea how long it will go for.. so i guess i will have to wait and see.

the only worry i have about going is the damage it will cause my wallet. i know my AD700's will never sound the same after i hear what you guys get to listen too
tongue.gif

if i finish at a decent time in the afternoon ill give kevin a ring and see how things are going and take it from there..
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 25, 2005 at 2:05 PM Post #186 of 223
Quote:

i would REALLY like to come after work! but being my first shift, i have no idea how long it will go for.. so i guess i will have to wait and see.

the only worry i have about going is the damage it will cause my wallet. i know my AD700's will never sound the same after i hear what you guys get to listen too
tongue.gif

if i finish at a decent time in the afternoon ill give kevin a ring and see how things are going and take it from there..
smily_headphones1.gif

Excellent. Hope to see you there!

Aug 25, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #187 of 223
Covenant, yep i know which exit you're talking about, thats where i can pick you up. Do note my car details as i mentioned in the earlier post and my phone number as well, if you dont see me by 1.15pm then i must be waiting at the wrong place.

Renesis, we'll wait for you till 1.30pm, maybe 1.40pm, hopefully you can make it, and keep us updated. Do take note of my number as well.

To everyone else, just come down freely on your own
smily_headphones1.gif
aim to be at my place at 2pm and we can get started together!

Aug 25, 2005 at 2:40 PM Post #188 of 223
Quote:

smily_headphones1.gif

No trouble at all, do try to come, even if it's a little later. Your wallet will thank me for it later
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 25, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #189 of 223
Just in case it wasnt clear, i also thought i would say....

The invitation to my place for the meet is an open one, if you are reading this post, and would like to attend, just come on over at the arranged place/time! no need to post here so it's never too late to join us. Hoping this will catch some last minute stragglers who read the thread tomorrow. Bring your gear and we'll all have some fun!

Aug 26, 2005 at 6:49 AM Post #190 of 223
Hey Covenant

I'll be coming from Parramatta if you need me to pick you up from Merrylands. If interested, PM me with your mobile # and I'll be sure to check my user cp before 12 tomorrow.

Cheers.

Aug 26, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #191 of 223
ahah covenant has 2 wonderful options now....quick covenant reply here so we know which one you want
280smile.gif

iGory, nice to know you will be joining us!

Aug 26, 2005 at 12:03 PM Post #192 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackreplica
ahah covenant has 2 wonderful options now....quick covenant reply here so we know which one you want
280smile.gif

iGory, nice to know you will be joining us!

That's allright, i'm content with blackreplica picking me up from Central. Appreciate the offer, though
smily_headphones1.gif

See you all tomorrow, everyone.

Aug 26, 2005 at 12:26 PM Post #193 of 223
Quote:

Originally Posted by Covenant
That's allright, i'm content with blackreplica picking me up from Central. Appreciate the offer, though
smily_headphones1.gif

See you all tomorrow, everyone.

Done! See you at the planned spot at 1pm. Renesis, we'll wait for you till 1.30pm, do keep me updated if anything comes up last minute. To everyone else, aim to be at my place around 2pm, and see you all tomorrow!

Kevin

Aug 26, 2005 at 12:44 PM Post #195 of 223
Hey Kevin, I won't be able to make it out of the house. Have to study for upcoming exams, it seems I have more to catch up on than I thought I could. Sorry to dissappoint you guys again!

Someone please take pics and post them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back