Sydney meet anyone?
Dec 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM Post #211 of 223
Another vote for a Sydney meet in 2012. I'd be interested listening to some higher quality stuff than my AKG K44's 
triportsad.gif

Dec 31, 2011 at 5:38 AM Post #212 of 223
haha 6yr old bump of a thread started in 2004, just start an interest thread for 2012 guys

but i would say one thing, unless you are prepared to chip in with putting up some coin or organising it, probably best to just wait till someone else starts a thread. there has been 1 or 2 meets every year the last few years, there'll be one soon enough

Jan 29, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #213 of 223
Keen to try out some of the equipment and meet some fellow head fi. Hopefully we schedule something for 2012.

Jan 30, 2012 at 12:02 PM Post #214 of 223
there is one at least every year, but really, can we stop bumping this old thread?

Apr 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM Post #217 of 223
For some very casual, rock up meets, me and a few students from Unsw are hosting one prob next week in a random uni classroom.

This is really a come say hi meet however, no sponsors no 50+ ppl but if you live near that uni, feel free to leave a comment in our Sydney Unsw meet thread.

If I get lots of reply maybe me or others can start organizing a big meet.

Cheers.

Apr 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #218 of 223
Dear Sydney headfiers, I have asked svyr (whom was coorganiser of last year's can con) to lead the organization of this year's meet/can con(?). So hopefully we will see a thread soon.
We are thinking August/September. And anyone with idea for venue, plz contact svyr. Thank you.
Cheers Paul.

Apr 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #219 of 223

Quote:
Dear Sydney headfiers, I have asked svyr (whom was coorganiser of last year's can con) to lead the organization of this year's meet/can con(?). So hopefully we will see a thread soon.
We are thinking August/September. And anyone with idea for venue, plz contact svyr. Thank you.
Cheers Paul.

Oh sweet! Big meets :D

I'm not sure about the Uni's policy to these public events. I know clubs can book from small rooms for free to large venues like the roundhouse for a fair amount of money but since we aren't affliated (lol? UNSW Head-Fi Club?!) there aren't much we can do.

Keeping it at Hornsby like last year would be perfect hehe

Apr 23, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #220 of 223
Guys so tomorrow 4pm?

May 5, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #222 of 223
Cheers Paul.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/newestpost/608735 :) Paul. Sorry for the delay.

Apr 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #223 of 223
[Open for everyone]

We will be holding a mini-meet on this coming Thursday afternoon (11/04/13 5pm) at UNSW but others are welcomed! There will not be hours for people to trial gears, but would be a great after-work/school session to meet a few friends and demo a little bit.

Just great to know others inside the same hobby!

pm for details!

Adrian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back