** SYD MEET SAT MAR 24TH 12:00 AT UNSW CAMPUS **
Mar 8, 2007 at 7:32 AM Post #76 of 118
I have Musical Fidelity X-LPS phono.

Did you want me to bring that along?

I also have some nice 12" labels. Heaps of Massive attack, Gorillaz, Prodigy, some old Eric Clapton.

Mar 8, 2007 at 8:23 AM Post #77 of 118
if its not too much trouble please bring it along, always wanted to hear a decent TT setup

just got a pair of old dt990s i'll bring that along

Mar 8, 2007 at 9:18 AM Post #78 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenny12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if its not too much trouble please bring it along, always wanted to hear a decent TT setup

just got a pair of old dt990s i'll bring that along

OK - No probs. Someone bring a nice cartridge!
Sorry I can't bring the kW SACD. It's just too much of a head fu** to package and check in. I'll bring the phono stage and the M902 and all my cables though.

Oh, by the way - it's Barker St. Not baker. Sorry about that.

For an AU meet this small, we are certainly having a very vast selection of equipment to sample. This should be a very good meet indeed.

Mar 9, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #79 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by KrooLism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have Musical Fidelity X-LPS phono.

Did you want me to bring that along?

I also have some nice 12" labels. Heaps of Massive attack, Gorillaz, Prodigy, some old Eric Clapton.

Sure, that would be awesome. I don't think my Millet will be back in time, so i'll have to use another amp.

Mar 10, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #81 of 118
That's too bad $qwuzzy. I'm sure there will be plenty of pics and impressions.

I can't wait to see Lad's Darth Beyers
smily_headphones1.gif
. Post a bigger pic!

Mar 10, 2007 at 6:22 AM Post #82 of 118
OK.

I've booked myself on the Qantas flight that gets into Kingsford Smith at 1315.

I saw on the map that UNSW isn't that far from the airport. I should be there at the latest 2pm.

Mar 11, 2007 at 9:29 AM Post #83 of 118
Please pm the location to me as well. I said I would like to come earlier on in the thread, but it must have got missed ; )

I can bring a bunch of electrostats (HE60, Omega2, Lambda Signature) that should be of some interest.

Mar 11, 2007 at 10:27 AM Post #84 of 118
Does that mean you'll also be bringing both the Stax SRM-717 and Stax SRM-313 to drive them?
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can bring a bunch of electrostats (HE60, Omega2, Lambda Signature) that should be of some interest.

Mar 11, 2007 at 10:57 AM Post #85 of 118
SRM-717 for sure... probably won't bother with the other one, unless anyone is interested in buying it. ; p

Quote:

Originally Posted by webbie64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does that mean you'll also be bringing both the Stax SRM-717 and Stax SRM-313 to drive them?

Mar 11, 2007 at 10:08 PM Post #86 of 118
Hey guys,

is it too late to get in on this? Spukee gave me the heads up, and I can bring along my Pimeta (OPA637's and AD843kn's) and some slightly less than good condition sony mdr-f1's the only source I have is a rockbox'd H340
looking forward to it!

Mar 11, 2007 at 11:52 PM Post #87 of 118
How's parking/access to the campus? I've been there for my daughter graduation, remember boom gates from ANZAC Parade. Could we drive in, or have to park on the street?
There is map in Gregory's directory, not sure though how to get in.

Cheers,

Lad

Mar 12, 2007 at 4:58 AM Post #88 of 118
Hi guys.

I see that Kingsford Smith isn't too far from the UNSW campus.

My Qantas flight gets in at 1315 from Adelaide. Is it convenient for anyone to give me a lift? Or is anyone else flying in and we can share a cab or something?

Apologies to those that I missed. A PM is on it's way.

Mar 13, 2007 at 12:27 PM Post #89 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lad27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How's parking/access to the campus? I've been there for my daughter graduation, remember boom gates from ANZAC Parade. Could we drive in, or have to park on the street?
There is map in Gregory's directory, not sure though how to get in.

Cheers,

Lad

Parking on the street is fine on weekends (no time restrictions). I know that there is a big carpark in the botany street entrance (opposite side to Anzac parade - runs parallel) and during the week it's $8 for the day on the top levels. i seem to remember that it was free at weekends, but don't quote me on that...

Mar 13, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #90 of 118
It looks like my Millet will not be at the meet, I don't think my Macbook will be working either. The L3000s will be present though, I'll have to hook them up to someone elses rig though
frown.gif
. Hopefully this will all be working by the next meet.
Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back