Swiss Army Backpack?
Aug 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Yamas

Head-Fier
Anybody ever use the swiss Army backpack that lets you hook up your DAP inside the bag and routes the connection to a plug on one of the shoulder straps? I'm wondering if it will degrade quality at all? It seems like a great way to use an amp since you could just keep your whole setup inside the bag . Either way since I already have it, I'll give it a try with my ZVM and Phonak PFE.

Aug 2, 2009 at 4:25 PM Post #3 of 8
That should not affect the sound at all unless you are using Ety's with lots of micro-phonics. My PFEs don't have any issue with the cord rubbing the backpack. I have only used it that way a couple of times, but it is convenient having the backpack hold the cable internally.

Aug 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #7 of 8
I see that you have a ZVM, but if someone has an iPod and are interested in this kind of bag, they should check out the iPack line. It has a pocket for your player, with both a dock connector and a 3.5 plug, and can control volume and track with buttons on the strap. I guess you could use you ZVM w/o using the volume and track functions. They have both a backpack and a messenger bag (which I use). They are really nice quality, good materials and sturdy construction. I've been using mine solid for a year, and it still looks new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back