SWAN Speakers
Nov 25, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #16 of 19
i can't STAND my in-laws' computer speakers (they are so bad, they aren't even shielded - they pick up the RADIO) so since newegg is selling these Swan M200 speakers for $150 right now, i picked up a pair and they're headed straight to Ohio! Argh, I'm missing my Tower of Power! I spun it saying it was their Christmas present, but we all know my true ulterior motive - good sound when I'm here for the holidays!

Nov 25, 2006 at 6:56 PM Post #17 of 19
Jahn, thanks for the heads-up on the Newegg deal; I didn't realize they were back in stock after being out of stock for so long that I thought it was permanent, and the price is outstanding. They're just what I needed for an upcoming computer purchase.

Nov 26, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #18 of 19
Ive had the T200 ( I think is what theyre called) which are basically the higher model of the T120 except its 2.0 and the speakers one tweeter and one woofer, for about 3 years now. Theyre great sounding speakers but nothing I would describe as amazing. Ive been using them out of a EMU 1212m and its a pretty damn good combo. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me or ask on this board.
-chris

Nov 26, 2006 at 6:02 AM Post #19 of 19
Meh, I have two sets of m200s (in my family). One has an intermittent left channel, and the other has a noisy pot. Not quite made out of the best electrical components... they're a little on the warm/muddy side, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back