Survey: How Many of You Really Eat Instant Noodle to Afford Gears?
Jan 5, 2010 at 7:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

dj_mocok

Headphoneus Supremus
I know this saying is casually used around, but how many of you guys actually do this? eg. Eating instant noodles for a few weeks (not everyday of course) so that you can save the money to buy the equipment or whatever it is you wanna buy?

Jan 5, 2010 at 9:30 AM Post #4 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know this saying is casually used around, but how many of you guys actually do this? eg. Eating instant noodles for a few weeks (not everyday of course) so that you can save the money to buy the equipment or whatever it is you wanna buy?

I actually like instant noodles.
frown.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 9:37 AM Post #5 of 47
I have a wife and kid, instant noodles is not an option at my house you will get fed at my house. And there is usually always a beer in fridge, and some Tanqueray 10 in my freezer right now.

Jan 5, 2010 at 10:33 AM Post #6 of 47
"As of 2008, approximately 94 billion servings of instant noodles are eaten worldwide every year." - According to Wikipedia.

I bet at least half of these are consumed by audiophiles
biggrin.gif

Jan 5, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #9 of 47
I eat instant noodles, once in a while.
Not because I need so to afford gear, but because it is instant.

Jan 5, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #12 of 47
Instant noodles cut too much into my audio gear money.
I buy government rice at a discount.

Jan 5, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #14 of 47
I personally like instant noodles, my local grocerie store has about 10 different brands with all sorts of flavours haha so i always buy like 10 when i go shopping. I smoke pot, i can't skimp on food i get the munchies too much
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Most people like instant noodles, but the thing is, how many of you have become a true budget audiophile and have sacrificed a few meals for equipments?

I save money over longer periods of time, it makes it easier. If you are always taking 10% of your pay into savings for stuff you want in the future your don't miss that income.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back