Survey for owners of custom IEMs
Jul 26, 2010 at 4:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Vergex2

100+ Head-Fier
Hi, I would like a minute of your time please. This isn't for any commercial purpose - I am simply interested in a custom myself and I want to investigate comfort. I also have a problem with the concha of my left ear, so it is essential that nothing brushes against it.

Please state your IEM brand + model, as well as whether it touches the concha of your ear (in any situation, whether putting it on, wearing it, or taking it off) and a description on comfort and fit (does it disappear after you put it on? Is it comfortable for a 5 hour listening session? Can you use it for 10-12 hours a day with no fatigue? Is it more comfortable if you put it on rather than having it off?)

Concha for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Jul 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
Normally custom "lock" into position at concha and root of the helix. So far i havent seen any custom that doesnt fill up the whole concha region.

Oh damn.. Now I need a pair of customs that are resilient to blood
tongue.gif

Jul 26, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #4 of 5
resilient to blood?

Anyways, like toughnut said, customs fill out the whole concha area.  As for comfort and fit (well fit depends on how good your impressions are), my JH-16s disappear after I put them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back