Surprise! HF-1 (Head-Fi 1)!!!
Nov 8, 2005 at 4:36 PM Post #916 of 1,119
SOLD OUT, sale over

Thank YOU all for your orders, your patience and for making this fun. I hope all of you enjoy the HF-1 for a long, long time. I hope all of you have had fun too!

Todd

Nov 8, 2005 at 4:46 PM Post #917 of 1,119
Congrats on being done Todd, we all thank you for the monumental effort that this must have been. I'm loving my HF-1s
lambda.gif
!

Nate

Nov 8, 2005 at 4:48 PM Post #918 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
The remaianing HF-1s will ship out within a very short period of time. They probably will not all arrive on the same day - I could not ship that many out in 1 day anyway. They will probably go out over a period of 3-5 days once they are in stock again.

Todd

So we do not have to wait 2-3 weeks according to your earlier post?

Mine is #411.

Nov 8, 2005 at 5:06 PM Post #919 of 1,119
I think he means #362 - #450 will ship out in a short period of time... relative to each other. He mentioned once they are in stock again, which will probably be two-three weeks.

But if not then even better
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 5:25 PM Post #920 of 1,119
Quote:

SOLD OUT, sale over

Thank YOU all for your orders, your patience and for making this fun. I hope all of you enjoy the HF-1 for a long, long time. I hope all of you have had fun too!

Todd

Your and John's efforts are greatly appreciated Todd, thank you. I hope you saved a pair for yourself
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 5:28 PM Post #921 of 1,119
Congrats to you and John on offering an exceptional limited run woody-esque Grado to all the freaks and fanatics here! I'm glad the venture was a success, and I hope it inspires more 'head-fi' product runs.

Thanks Todd and John! Nice jorb!

Nov 8, 2005 at 5:30 PM Post #922 of 1,119
Quote:

SOLD OUT, sale over

Todd

Time to auction off my HF-1 at a substantial profit.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #924 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9kRPM
Damn work keeping me busy all morning!!!
mad.gif
I was just about to place my order too.
frown.gif

Oh well... back to searching for my next set of cans.

See the post above yours
very_evil_smiley.gif
- or alternatively check out the FS Forum here from time to time
cool.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #926 of 1,119
Good job Todd and John, you made it. Now you have to go back to your usual life and prepare for HF-2.
smily_headphones1.gif

I am happy to know that I have a limited edition, out of production headphone. How soon untill I can get $1000 for it?

Nov 8, 2005 at 7:11 PM Post #927 of 1,119
Quote:

SOLD OUT, sale over

Todd

So what was the total number made, 450?

Nov 8, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #928 of 1,119
Noooooooooooooo, I just came back TODAY after many months away from the site, and I missed the last one by a DAY! Wow, I would have seriously considered ordering a pair. I may go cry now...

Nov 8, 2005 at 7:29 PM Post #929 of 1,119
Quote:

Originally Posted by TooNice
Umm, I was allocated #342 on the 25th of October (thats 2 weeks ago). I've not yet received it yet. Can anyone in the UK tell me how long they've had to wait?

TooNice,
Todd shipped #281 to me on the 20th Oct, still not here, contacted Todd yesterday: He will let me know if any shipping/customs problems...so far no news is good news.
Patience is a Virtue my man
cool.gif

Nov 8, 2005 at 7:47 PM Post #930 of 1,119
Just echoing everyone else's sentiments, congratulations to Todd and Grado Labs on a successful venture. Seems like they sold like hotcakes. Hopefully, it'll lead to a follow-up somewhere down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back