Supreme Headroom Amp
Sep 28, 2007 at 2:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

No Deal

100+ Head-Fier
I do not know if it is worth the price of an eBay ad to try to sell this amp, or if it is only worth the trouble that it would take to carry it to the waste basket. The third option, I guess, would be to keep it. It is mid-90's vintage.

I am not soliciting inquiries for purchase here. I am just trying to determine if the amp is of any use/value. Any thoughts?

Sep 28, 2007 at 4:41 PM Post #2 of 7
Sell it -- because it still would sound better than many current amps, especially the lower-priced ones.
I've seen Supremes sell on ebay before, with no problems.
Audiophiles watch for this stuff, and snap up bargain-priced goodies.

Sep 28, 2007 at 4:45 PM Post #3 of 7
just get 12 more posts and sell it here. it will sell no problem.

go over to the music forum or members discussion forum -- there's plenty to weigh in on over there.

Sep 28, 2007 at 6:31 PM Post #4 of 7
it's a decent little amp with much more drive than most portables. it'll work well with your senns too.

Sep 28, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #5 of 7
The old Headroom amps are well made and excellent sounding units. I still use a 10+ yo home, kind of banged up but sounds to good to sell even though I have newer amps. These are good values when they show up also look for senn 580 used. These are the only 10yo headphones I own that are as good as or close to the newer stuff I have.

Sep 28, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #7 of 7
I had no idea that it would still be of any value. The amp has been sitting in its bag unused for years. It is in great condition. It was my constant travel companion when I worked for a large chip manufacturer.

Thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back