Superlux HD 681 or JVC HARX700?
Apr 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

GermanShepherds

New Head-Fier
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the headphone idea, but I have a budget of under $60 USD. If you suggest something a bit more than that, it's ok. I'll need all the help I can get. I have two headphones on my mind, the Superlux HD 681 and JVC HARX700. They both have good reviews but which is more comfortable with the better clear, loud sound? All suggestions of other 'phones or of these two would be greatly appreciated!

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the headphone idea, but I have a budget of under $60 USD. If you suggest something a bit more than that, it's ok. I'll need all the help I can get. I have two headphones on my mind, the Superlux HD 681 and JVC HARX700. They both have good reviews but which is more comfortable with the better clear, loud sound? All suggestions of other 'phones or of these two would be greatly appreciated!

It depend on do you like a open headphone or a closed headphone. HD681 will be very bright, you must mod or eq to tame the high. RX700 will be more lush, darker, mellower. 

Apr 24, 2012 at 12:48 AM Post #3 of 7
In terms of comfort the JVC wins...they can be modded as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back