Superior Vocalist?
Aug 2, 2009 at 5:41 AM Post #17 of 30
^ It made me want top catch my breath just listening to it.

The only good part was Buckethead soloing at the end.

I picked Michael of course.

Aug 2, 2009 at 7:20 AM Post #19 of 30
I can appreciate Axl on the GnR stuff, but Michael's voice is just too versatile for me to even consider this a competition.

Aug 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM Post #20 of 30
Axl ain't no Michael Jackson.

Aug 2, 2009 at 3:29 PM Post #21 of 30
Michael Jackson.
The superior one between those two, but that do not say I think he is superior when compared to other vocalists...

Aug 2, 2009 at 10:34 PM Post #22 of 30
I wish that my wagers were all trivial arguments about mediocre artists, and furthermore that they could all be solved by head-fi polls :/

Aug 8, 2009 at 6:24 PM Post #23 of 30
I'm not a huge fan of either, but I had to put one of my colleagues in his place. He is the most obsessed Axl Rose fan I have ever seen. I think it is a sickness that he contracted at a young age.

Thank you Head-fi for your cooperation. Your votes garnered a $50 increase to my war chest. Although, don't expect me to share it.
beerchug.gif

Aug 8, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #24 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not a huge fan of either, but I had to put one of my colleagues in his place. He is the most obsessed Axl Rose fan I have ever seen. I think it is a sickness that he contracted at a young age.

Thank you Head-fi for your cooperation. Your votes garnered a $50 increase to my war chest. Although, don't expect me to share it.
beerchug.gif

I feel sorry for your friend. Of all the artists (if you can call him one) to be obsessed about, Axl had to be it? YIKES!!!

Aug 10, 2009 at 2:03 AM Post #27 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

beerchug.gif

What a crazy bet. Anyone old enough to like Axl Rose should know MJ is a far better singer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back